FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD] [XT1033] Lockscreen Mod

yeshwanthvshenoy
18th May 2014, 08:21 AM |#1  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hey guys, i present to u the lockscreen with "M" and removed carrier label!! Just flash the zip via CWM!!



Quote:

Works only on XT1033 and deodexed roms!



Here is the snapshot:
Quote:



Downloads:



DevHost Link
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
18th May 2014, 04:56 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Flag Brasília
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Working in Custom Rom's ?
Last edited by marcosmaiac; 18th May 2014 at 05:03 PM.
yeshwanthvshenoy
18th May 2014, 11:49 PM |#3  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcosmaiac

Working in Custom Rom's ?

no this is based on stock rom bro wont work on cm11 or other roms
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st May 2014, 07:53 AM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshwanthvshenoy

Hey guys, i present to u the lockscreen with "M" and removed carrier label!! Just flash the zip via CWM!!







Here is the snapshot:




Downloads:



DevHost Link

hey i flashed this and u noe wat

now slide, pattern, password nothing is working

please tell me how to revert back now
yeshwanthvshenoy
21st May 2014, 03:28 PM |#5  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwindogra9819

hey i flashed this and u noe wat

now slide, pattern, password nothing is working

please tell me how to revert back now

u may have flashed it over odexed rom!! it is clearly mentioned it is only for deodexed roms!! temme which rom ur on? if ur on stock i ll make patch if anyother then please reflash rom!
21st May 2014, 03:33 PM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshwanthvshenoy

u may have flashed it over odexed rom!! it is clearly mentioned it is only for deodexed roms!! temme which rom ur on? if ur on stock i ll make patch if anyother then please reflash rom!

I am on stock rom

I would appreciate if u help me
21st May 2014, 05:48 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshwanthvshenoy

u may have flashed it over odexed rom!! it is clearly mentioned it is only for deodexed roms!! temme which rom ur on? if ur on stock i ll make patch if anyother then please reflash rom!


Bro when will u send me the patch??
yeshwanthvshenoy
23rd May 2014, 07:46 AM |#8  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwindogra9819

Bro when will u send me the patch??

it wont work i tried making a patch but it gave fc u may have to flash stock over again! there is a guide in general section search there
23rd May 2014, 07:47 AM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshwanthvshenoy

it wont work i tried making a patch but it gave fc u may have to flash stock over again! there is a guide in general section search there

I noe how to flash stock

So thats the last option han

Anyways
Thanks
23rd May 2014, 11:06 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Downloads:



DevHost Link[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Could you possibly post the motorola icon png image or direct me to where i could find it &/or similar ones, so I could use it in xposed on my xt1031…?

Thank you in advance! 🍻

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
carrier, lockscreen, mod, moto g, xt1033
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes