Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more
Post Reply

Giroscope gone crazy

22nd May 2014, 01:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
116 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Hi! So I was watching some YouTube yesterday and I noticed that the giroscope didn't work though it was activated. I disabled it and re-enable it and it worked fine. After a couple of minutes it stopped working again. I'm sure it's just a software issue but I don't know what exactly. I'm running the stock rom with faux mainline kernel 09 and his recommended settings from G+. Thanks for your time

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app
22nd May 2014, 01:36 PM   |  #2  
adizz4's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 134
 
425 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Moto g doesn't have a gyro sensor afaik.
22nd May 2014, 01:50 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
116 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Well whatever it is that makes the scren rotate
Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app
22nd May 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #4  
NextGenGTR's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93
 
391 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fede37

Well whatever it is that makes the scren rotate
Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app

Its the Accelerometer
22nd May 2014, 05:38 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
116 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGenGTR

Its the Accelerometer

Yes, that thingy
23rd May 2014, 05:24 AM   |  #6  
anooj21m's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thane
Thanks Meter: 16
 
122 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Thumbs up Download this!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fede37

Hi! So I was watching some YouTube yesterday and I noticed that the giroscope didn't work though it was activated. I disabled it and re-enable it and it worked fine. After a couple of minutes it stopped working again. I'm sure it's just a software issue but I don't know what exactly. I'm running the stock rom with faux mainline kernel 09 and his recommended settings from G+. Thanks for your time

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app

Download this app:- https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...elerometerTest
and calibrate your accelerometer.
and done ..
The Following User Says Thank You to anooj21m For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd May 2014, 12:48 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
116 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by anooj21m

Download this app:- https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...elerometerTest
and calibrate your accelerometer.
and done ..

Thanks!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Moto G Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank