FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more

Which Manufacturer (And Device) Made You Choose Android?

The beautiful thing about Android is that there is so much to choose from. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Problem with MMS Won't Download?

22nd May 2014, 10:02 PM |#11  
ixJay's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptik210

Yezzir

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Make sure your Network mode is set to LTE/WCDMA/GSM

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

So changing the protocol to v6, disconnected my internet lol... Now what

Edit: I was able to change it to v4/v6 and my internet is back. But for w.e reason.. When I try and change the network mode, it goes back to the normal default which is global

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by ixJay; 22nd May 2014 at 10:07 PM.
 
 
22nd May 2014, 11:54 PM |#12  
Kriptik210's Avatar
Senior Member
Crystal River
Thanks Meter: 158
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixJay

So changing the protocol to v6, disconnected my internet lol... Now what

Edit: I was able to change it to v4/v6 and my internet is back. But for w.e reason.. When I try and change the network mode, it goes back to the normal default which is global

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app

You have to save it before you back out lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
23rd May 2014, 02:14 AM |#13  
ixJay's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptik210

You have to save it before you back out lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Finally got it all to save.. But my data won't work.. I went back to regular v4.. Maybe its the ROM , I have no clue

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app
23rd May 2014, 02:31 AM |#14  
Kriptik210's Avatar
Senior Member
Crystal River
Thanks Meter: 158
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixJay

Finally got it all to save.. But my data won't work.. I went back to regular v4.. Maybe its the ROM , I have no clue

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app

What ROM are you on?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
23rd May 2014, 02:56 AM |#15  
ixJay's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptik210

What ROM are you on?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

SOKP

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app
23rd May 2014, 07:54 AM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Sigh 2 pages no real info

MMS doesnt work on wifi if youre using a proxy. You might be using a proxy without knowing it. Some apps like adblock+ or opera max create local proxies without u knowing because it wants to intercept ur http traffic. So think about which app it could be
23rd May 2014, 01:12 PM |#17  
ixJay's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyo

Sigh 2 pages no real info

MMS doesnt work on wifi if youre using a proxy. You might be using a proxy without knowing it. Some apps like adblock+ or opera max create local proxies without u knowing because it wants to intercept ur http traffic. So think about which app it could be

Is there any way of finding out?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes