Ask a question

No registration required

Help with a Asus TF101

OP ReMuSeR

22nd May 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 105

454 posts
Hello guys need help my tab got stuck on Asus logo and then i used the Easyfalsher and US Firmware but now my phone got stuck only Boot recovery i used the SBK2 methode to be honest i didnt know how to check the version of SBK but with the first one i tried it didnt work checked secound one it worked also installed ROM but tab just wont start up only in recovery mode

Can someone please help me about this issue its kinda urgent
23rd May 2014, 02:22 PM   |  #2  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 139

151 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMuSeR

Hello guys need help my tab got stuck on Asus logo and then i used the Easyfalsher and US Firmware but now my phone got stuck only Boot recovery i used the SBK2 methode to be honest i didnt know how to check the version of SBK but with the first one i tried it didnt work checked secound one it worked also installed ROM but tab just wont start up only in recovery mode

Can someone please help me about this issue its kinda urgent

I don't know if the DEV thread is the right place for your question.. However this this: use the Tubuntu flasher and flash back a old ROM (see the tubuntu thread for a guide).. At least it should get it going again.. However you will loose your data.. You maybe better posting in the help and troubleshooting thread.. not DEV.

Also I am sure there is a better way of fixing it.. But I live in the world of Linux on the TF101 :P
Last edited by DjDill; 23rd May 2014 at 02:26 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread