Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Android 4.4 kitkat for Nokia x

OP Abdulmk

14th May 2014, 08:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
I have read that 4.4 rom is available for nokia x from this link:http://www.android.gs/update-nokia-x...-2-custom-rom/ is it really so?? If not then any one can please tell me when it will be available for Nokia X thanxs
14th May 2014, 09:20 AM   |  #2  
KhoaLibra's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag HCM
Thanks Meter: 5
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Angry This is CM11 by David_Vaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdulmk

I have read that 4.4 rom is available for nokia x from this link:http://www.android.gs/update-nokia-x...-2-custom-rom/ is it really so?? If not then any one can please tell me when it will be available for Nokia X thanxs

this isn't stable rom, still bug: RIL, Wifi, BT, Cam
17th May 2014, 09:13 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhoaLibra

this isn't stable rom, still bug: RIL, Wifi, BT, Cam

Have you tested it on your Nokia X?
17th May 2014, 10:24 AM   |  #4  
taher nokia x's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag sohag
Thanks Meter: 110
 
131 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdulmk

Have you tested it on your Nokia X?

yes we have tested it and the bugs are RIL.BT.camera
and the wifi had been fixed by dhacher29

__________________________________________________ _________________


Hit thanks if I helped you
Last edited by taher nokia x; 17th May 2014 at 10:26 AM.
23rd May 2014, 12:50 PM   |  #5  
HundalRedXtreme's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag amritsar
Thanks Meter: 12
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Talking miles away from being called as stable
its not at all stable....camera not working,sim not recognised,wifi not working, and biggiest thing long press home button not working
LIKE IF HELPFUL
23rd May 2014, 01:11 PM   |  #6  
taher nokia x's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag sohag
Thanks Meter: 110
 
131 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HundalRedXtreme

its not at all stable....camera not working,sim not recognised,wifi not working, and biggiest thing long press home button not working
LIKE IF HELPFUL

bro which version did you flashed?

because wifi is working
23rd May 2014, 02:12 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
I will wait for the stable 4.4.2 version. I am sick of this Nokia version of Android.
23rd May 2014, 02:55 PM   |  #8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by taher nokia x

yes weversionave tested it and the bugs are RIL.BT.camera
and the wifi had been fixed by dhacher29

__________________________________________________ _________________


Hit thanks if I helped you

Can give use the link for this version Wi-Fi working

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes