1. But i want to switch to another so can you tell me which is the MOST SMOOTH AND STABLE ROM for my device ?
2. Also what tweaks/scripts should i install to this ROM ?
3. Can i use GravityBox with CyanogenMod ?
Lg L7 - P700 - Unofficial Paranoid Android 4.1 rom build by Cr3pT
Lg p500 ( Optimus One ) - Cyanogenmod 7
1. I'm using this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2753325
It's very smooth and I have nothing to complain,but it's android 4.1. If you want to use 4.4 rom,I think no rom is really smooth now
3. Yes,you can. Install Xpose,download/install Farmwork then install Gravity Box. Check gravity in "modules" (xpose) then start Gravity.
Our international xda:devcon 14in Manchester, UK on the weekend of September … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?