FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

lg p705 cwm

103 posts
Thanks Meter: 8
 
Post Reply Email Thread
can u there found. p705 cwm.. i have found p700..i need p705 cwm..
 
 
24th April 2014, 09:08 AM |#2  
george brown's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by romgharti

can u there found. p705 cwm.. i have found p700..i need p705 cwm..

I think cwm for lg p700 and p705 are the same. Just try.

Sent from my LG p705 using XDA Dev Soft.
24th April 2014, 09:19 AM |#3  
romgharti's Avatar
OP Senior Member
nawalparasi
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by george brown

I think cwm for lg p700 and p705 are the same. Just try.

Sent from my LG p705 using XDA Dev Soft.


when i try install p705 rom.. then error.. bt p700 rom are install well..
24th April 2014, 10:18 AM |#4  
george brown's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by romgharti

when i try install p705 rom.. then error.. bt p700 rom are install well..

If you install ROM for p700 on your p705 then you should remove NFC using Universal NFC destroyer right after flashing the Rom cause NFC will drain your battery faster.

Sent from my LG p705 using XDA Dev Soft.
16th May 2014, 04:50 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Prompt Use CWM recovery for P705
Quote:
Originally Posted by george brown

If you install ROM for p700 on your p705 then you should remove NFC using Universal NFC destroyer right after flashing the Rom cause NFC will drain your battery faster.

Sent from my LG p705 using XDA Dev Soft.

That's true. This is when you flash a P700 ROM on a P705.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romgharti

can u there found. p705 cwm.. i have found p700..i need p705 cwm..

I had a problem once that said my phone was a P700 and it could not install the P705 ROM, something like "This package is for "p705" devices; this is a "P700". To fix that, install CWM recovery 6.0.4.8 for P705 here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2747298 and you will be able to flash your P705 ROM correctly.
The Following User Says Thank You to muzik64 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift muzik64 Ad-Free
19th May 2014, 02:18 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2302433
You can try it,I'm using it
22nd May 2014, 05:04 AM |#7  
rybyte's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
What your looking for is here! You can install the CWM Recovery package for both p700 or p705. Hope I've helped!
23rd May 2014, 03:06 PM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
The lastest version for P705: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2747298
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes