Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,970 Members 48,889 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Lg E615 .. incoming call screen

Tip us?

hossamallam
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Lg E615 .. incoming call screen

hello
i have LG E615
after upgrading it to 4.1.2 JB (20A.kdz) its supposed to change the incoming call screen to the wipe answering way
but sometimes i get the wipe screen and some times i get old screen with two buttons to answer or decline the call

what i need to know is how to keep the incoming call wipe screen for ever ... i dont want to see the other one again?!!

rybyte
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hossamallam View Post
supposed to change the incoming call screen to the wipe answering way but sometimes i get the wipe screen and some times i get old screen with two buttons to answer or decline the call what i need to know is how to keep the incoming call wipe screen for ever ... i dont want to see the other one again?!!
I'm pretty sure the screen where you swipe to answer only appears when your phone is locked and the two buttons are when your phone is unlocked. I'm not sure how you can actually force one screen, but I hope I've given you some more info. Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to rybyte For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

3L3CTRON
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Use espier dial 7 pro. It can change dial, callscreen and contact too
The Following User Says Thank You to 3L3CTRON For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]