Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,506 Members 39,297 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP]multiple message receive.

Tip us?

ChristianMonteon
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default [Q] [HELP]multiple message receive.

Help me. I'm using Hyperion9 Rom and Jarvis kernel to my SGY. everytime i receive a message. it resends again. up to 2-3 times. How to fix ?

AbhiLP
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianMonteon View Post
Help me. I'm using Hyperion9 Rom and Jarvis kernel to my SGY. everytime i receive a message. it resends again. up to 2-3 times. How to fix ?
Change your sim card and see if the problem is still there. If no, then get another sim card. If yes, then do a clean re-install of your rom.

"Donít use a userís thanks count to judge their helpfulness Ė it is by no means an example of how helpful a user is. Many of the most helpful users on XDA-Developers do not have the largest thanks counts, rather they quietly help out where needed, and donít post when they have nothing to say."

The Following User Says Thank You to AbhiLP For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ChristianMonteon
Old
(Last edited by ChristianMonteon; 23rd May 2014 at 04:08 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhiLP View Post
Change your sim card and see if the problem is still there. If no, then get another sim card. If yes, then do a clean re-install of your rom.
-Fixed. i think because i flashed too many scripts and tweaks. like velocity, thunder script, brava engine, fly on mod. btw. Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Device:Samsung Galaxy Y
ROM: Hyperion9
Kernel:Jarvis Kernel

marcussmith2626
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,374
usually happens when the phone starts to lag heavily which could also be due to scripts used

My Work And Threads For Galaxy Y GT-S5360

My PM is not a Question & Answer thread - Dont treat it as such!

AbhiLP
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianMonteon View Post
-Fixed. i think because i flashed too many scripts and tweaks. like velocity, thunder script, brava engine, fly on mod. btw. Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Device:Samsung Galaxy Y
ROM: Hyperion9
Kernel:Jarvis Kernel
That's Great !

"Donít use a userís thanks count to judge their helpfulness Ė it is by no means an example of how helpful a user is. Many of the most helpful users on XDA-Developers do not have the largest thanks counts, rather they quietly help out where needed, and donít post when they have nothing to say."