FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Desktop USB cradle / dock

430 posts
Thanks Meter: 28
 
By nk33, Senior Member on 12th March 2014, 06:32 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Anybody know a good dock for the tab pro 8.4? cant find one anywhere....

thanks in advance!
 
 
13th March 2014, 12:11 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Combo works for me ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nk33

Anybody know a good dock for the tab pro 8.4? cant find one anywhere....

thanks in advance!

I order these two via Amazon.de

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00I...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00D...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

With the cover, the TabPRO 8.4 sits nicely in the TAB3 dock, only thing I had to do was to replace the AC adapter, the one supplied only delivers 1A, and we need 2A

Marcher
The Following User Says Thank You to Marcher For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th March 2014, 03:00 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcher

I order these two via Amazon.de

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00I...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00D...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

With the cover, the TabPRO 8.4 sits nicely in the TAB3 dock, only thing I had to do was to replace the AC adapter, the one supplied only delivers 1A, and we need 2A

Marcher

Hi Mate,

I appreciate your help, but that just doesnt seem viable for me. I want it to fit nicely without the case, and dont want to faf around having to look for different power sources.

thanks anyway

nick
14th March 2014, 12:50 AM |#4  
rocer's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcher

I order these two via Amazon.de

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00I...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00D...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

With the cover, the TabPRO 8.4 sits nicely in the TAB3 dock, only thing I had to do was to replace the AC adapter, the one supplied only delivers 1A, and we need 2A

Marcher

1 Amp should still be able to charge it. It would just charge slower.
14th March 2014, 04:43 AM |#5  
CASz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
I ordered this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-in-1-Micro...-/390695354852 I'll let you know how it goes.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
30th April 2014, 10:04 PM |#6  
DaPoets's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Buffalo NY
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CASz

I ordered this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-in-1-Micro...-/390695354852 I'll let you know how it goes.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

How is this working out for you?
30th April 2014, 11:14 PM |#7  
CASz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPoets

How is this working out for you?

Not bad, a little difficult to seat and I haven't used the OTG part but it charges like it's supposed to and it feels pretty solid once the tablet is seated.
1st May 2014, 02:23 AM |#8  
fletch33's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 351
 
More
i am using this one with no problems.

21st May 2014, 12:00 AM |#9  
butman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Is this official one compatible with the 8.4?

Samsung Galaxy Smart Dock Multimedia Hub >>> http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy...pr_product_top

I'm interested in the HDMI port and USB combo to use the tablet as a TV BOX aswell.
Last edited by butman; 21st May 2014 at 12:03 AM.
23rd May 2014, 04:36 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by butman

Is this official one compatible with the 8.4?

Samsung Galaxy Smart Dock Multimedia Hub >>>

I'm interested in the HDMI port and USB combo to use the tablet as a TV BOX aswell.

I have this dock and use it at work with my Note 3.

I can't speak to the MHL side, since I don't use it, but the only thing this seems to do is charge the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4. USB accessories are not recognized by it. It's also a bit precarious when it's installed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes