Ask a question

No registration required

LG G2 CM 11 BOOTLOOP! Help please!

OP Wished87

21st May 2014, 01:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
hello guys, i just installed a nightly cm 11 on my LG G2 D805, i used a trick to convert it to D802, so its ok, but when i install the zip, i got stuck in the bootloader, i already wiped the data and cache, system, etc, the problem is i cant download and install another zip because the LG G2 has no SD ! ...i cant add more files to install, i need help, how i can unbrick my phone? please!
23rd May 2014, 04:38 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 35

102 posts
Can you enter the download mode?
23rd May 2014, 06:29 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Themer
Flag Auckland City
Thanks Meter: 1,863

2,393 posts
Donate to Me
More
This is easily solvable, I've had a few issues like you since the Nexus 5 does not have an SD Card slot either.

What you'll need to do is set up ADB, Google it if you don't have it.

Then go to where you have the contents (adb files). Or you can go into cmd (command promt) and type in "cd your/adb/folder/destination" if you haven't done the "cd" method simply go into the adb folder. And open a cmd window there, once open. Boot your device into recovery mode and plug in your cable to your PC. So that it detects your device.

Then in the command prompt window type the following command - "adb devices" (This will run adb and it'll check to see if adb is properly installed, if your device does not pop up, make sure you cable is in properly. If it still doesn't show, you will have to install the drivers for your device again... Properly).

Now it should list your device, go into the G2 section and download the preferred rom.

Once downloaded simply type this in the command prompt window.

Adb push path/to/rom.zip /sdcard

Eg - adb push c:/user/user/Downloads/cm11.zip /sdcard

Now this should push the .zip to your internal memory, in the recovery mode (after adb has down its job). Simply wipe data and install the .zip c:

Your device should work.

If I helped, don't hesitate to hit that Thanks button
Last edited by TheArc; 23rd May 2014 at 06:32 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread