Originally Posted by faisal8
I have installed your room on my E120l. It is a great job. Thanks a lot to you.
But it has some several bugs need to fix. I m sure it will make this room outstanding if you give your valuable time to fix those things. I am going to mention the exact bugs which need to fix.
1. People hear too low if i use headphone.
2. Video camera quality is too poor.
3. Screens blink out slightly some times.
4. Downloads and OS services always use internet traffic when its enable.
5. Consume too much battery power.
I wish you will reply my thread as i am not able to post on your thread.
Doesn't really make sense why you are posting here instead of the Q&A forum for your phone. HellKat is based off of CM11 which isn't considered stable, and for a phone that isn't officially supported, so bugs are to be expected.
1) Try checking out Viper Audio.
2) This was addressed in the thread, if you would have searched for it. Was suggested to try Camera JB+ as a replacement.
3) This was referred to as well. Go to Developer Options and uncheck HW Overlays.
4) I don't get it...why wouldn't they use the internet?
5) Everyone uses their phone differently with different apps. What makes you think it's the rom and not some apps or settings you have enabled? Without posting any advanced battery stats, saying I have battery life issues is pointless. Check out some apps like Gsam Battery Monitor, Bettery Battery Stats, or Wakelock Detector.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com
for more info!
HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)