Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Create 4.4 .zip and stripped.ftf for SGP312

OP redsk1n

22nd May 2014, 11:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bielefeld
Thanks Meter: 2
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Hi,

i'm looking for a guide to create a 4.4 .zip and stripped.ftf for SGP312.

I have the possibility to update my tab to 4.4 via Sony PC Companion. But i don't want to loose root access.

Is there a guide zu create 4.4 .zip and stripped.ftf like @ryany67 did in this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2759141
22nd May 2014, 02:04 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Szczecin
Thanks Meter: 125
 
153 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsk1n

Hi,

i'm looking for a guide to create a 4.4 .zip and stripped.ftf for SGP312.

I have the possibility to update my tab to 4.4 via Sony PC Companion. But i don't want to loose root access.

Is there a guide zu create 4.4 .zip and stripped.ftf like @ryany67 did in this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2759141

Koentest Du mir ftf file schicken? Ich wuerde gerne alles machen
The Following User Says Thank You to ryany67 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bielefeld
Thanks Meter: 2
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryany67

Koentest Du mir ftf file schicken? Ich wuerde gerne alles machen

Mache ich gerne. Momentan habe ich allerdings keinen Zugriff auf das Tablet. Heute Abend aber schon. Ich hoffe das es auch wirklich das 4.4 Update ist, nicht dass ich den Mund zu voll genommen habe
Natürlich würde mich das Vorgehen schon interessieren.

English:
I'll do it. At the moment i don't have access to the tablet. When i'm at home in the evening i'll try to download the .ftf file. I hope the update is 4.4, not that i to talk too big
But i'm also interested in the process to generate the files.
22nd May 2014, 02:47 PM   |  #4  
Rootk1t's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
460 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsk1n

Hi,

i'm looking for a guide to create a 4.4 .zip and stripped.ftf for SGP312.

I have the possibility to update my tab to 4.4 via Sony PC Companion. But i don't want to loose root access.

Is there a guide zu create 4.4 .zip and stripped.ftf like @ryany67 did in this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2759141

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2307311
The Following User Says Thank You to Rootk1t For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2014, 09:30 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bielefeld
Thanks Meter: 2
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsk1n

Ich hoffe das es auch wirklich das 4.4 Update ist, nicht dass ich den Mund zu voll genommen habe

I hope the update is 4.4, not that i to talk too big

I think we got a false alarm....

Ich downloaded the files via Sony Update Service, but Flashtool ELABEL is "elabel-SGP312-row_201305301031.1_10.4.1.B.0.109.sin". This is the version i have already on the tab. Or am i wrong in this case? Why is SUS giving me this update?

So @ryany67 i think it makes no sense if i send you this file?
Last edited by redsk1n; 22nd May 2014 at 09:37 PM.
22nd May 2014, 09:41 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Szczecin
Thanks Meter: 125
 
153 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsk1n

I think we got a false alarm....

Ich downloaded the files via Sony Update Service, but Flashtool ELABEL is "elabel-SGP312-row_201305301031.1_10.4.1.B.0.109.sin". This is the version i have already on the tab. Or am i wrong in this case? Why is SUS giving me this update?

So @ryany67 i think it makes no sense if i send you this file?

hehe, ich wusste es wird kein neues update finden XD
bitte, mit diesem programm kannste immer pruefen ob es etwas neues schon online ist
mfg

ps.
windows 8.1 sieht immer ein probelm mit unbekannten herausgeber, aber kannst du trotzdem ausfuehren
Attached Files
File Type: zip XL_updatechecker_1542.zip - [Click for QR Code] (496.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by ryany67; 22nd May 2014 at 09:48 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ryany67 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2014, 11:55 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 87
 
226 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
sony sucks. if u yant to try u can flash 321 but i think kernel is the problem, it reboot always ...
23rd May 2014, 07:44 AM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bielefeld
Thanks Meter: 2
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidrouen

sony sucks. if u yant to try u can flash 321 but i think kernel is the problem, it reboot always ...

I think i will be patient
23rd May 2014, 07:25 PM   |  #9  
Felimenta97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ribeirão Preto
Thanks Meter: 2,325
 
7,837 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidrouen

sony sucks. if u yant to try u can flash 321 but i think kernel is the problem, it reboot always ...

Don't do it. It will most likely brick your device. Just wait for KK for the 311/312 models. It should arrive in less than a week now.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes