Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,984 Members 47,126 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SM-P600 Declaration of conformity

Tip us?
 
Airbag888
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 287
Join Date: May 2010
Default SM-P600 Declaration of conformity

Hi All,

Customs is being a nuisance and asking for the Declaration of conformity (Certificate of compliance) for EU for my Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Ed. Model SM-P600 I tried emailing Samsung UK but they're taking ages to reply. Has anyone looked for this document before? Or knows where to find it? There's nothing on the product website for either UK or US

Grateful if anyone can help.


Thanks!
 
Airbag888
Old
#2  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 287
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbag888 View Post
Hi All,

Customs is being a nuisance and asking for the Declaration of conformity (Certificate of compliance) for EU for my Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Ed. Model SM-P600 I tried emailing Samsung UK but they're taking ages to reply. Has anyone looked for this document before? Or knows where to find it? There's nothing on the product website for either UK or US

Grateful if anyone can help.


Thanks!
No one?

I got a reply from Samsung UK saying

Quote:
Hello,

Thank you for your email. Your customer reference number is 2115524381.

In regards to the EU compliance to radio emissions, all of our devices have MAC stamp stamped on the back explaining the standard in regards to whether it can be used within the EU or not.

In addition to that, the document of conformity will need to be provided by your retailer whom you bough the device off.

We hope this information was useful.
So... maybe if someone in the US/UK could ask a known retailer that'd be just great!
 
Geordie Affy
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 117
Posts: 602
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
@Airbag888 I tried researching online for about 30mins but found nothing.

I think you need to contact the person you bought the tablet off and get them to provide you the document.

Sent from Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition via Tapatalk.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (WiFi)
Samsung Galaxy SIII
 
Airbag888
Old
#4  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 287
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geordie Affy View Post
@Airbag888 I tried researching online for about 30mins but found nothing.

I think you need to contact the person you bought the tablet off and get them to provide you the document.

Sent from Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition via Tapatalk.
Yeah it's a real pain Vendor is off ebay, chances are he won't have it.

Thanks
 
Geordie Affy
Old
(Last edited by Geordie Affy; 23rd May 2014 at 04:29 PM.)
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 117
Posts: 602
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbag888 View Post
Yeah it's a real pain Vendor is off ebay, chances are he won't have it.

Thanks
I called up the shop I bought it off and the advisor on the other side was lost lol.

Sorry I can't be of help.

Sent from Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition via Tapatalk.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (WiFi)
Samsung Galaxy SIII
The Following User Says Thank You to Geordie Affy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Airbag888
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 287
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geordie Affy View Post
I called up the shop I bought it off and the advisor on the other side was lost lol.

Sorry I can't be of help.

Sent from Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition via Tapatalk.
Lol, thanks for trying. According to samsung's email the retailer should have the Certificate of Conformity or Declaration of Conformity. I think there's a few names. It's w/e that says this equipment is in conformance with EU regulations for telecomunications and lists the standards it adheres to.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Lock Apps and Functions Easily with Droid Protector

Access and security are some of the key issues facingmobile technology. Whether … more

ARChon Lets You Run Android Apps in Google Chrome Browser

Not too long ago, Google added the ability torun select Android applications on … more

Flyme OS Finds Its Way to the Google Nexus 5

Flyme OS is a heavily modified Android variantdeveloped by the Meizu team for their MX … more

MultiROM Makes Its Way to the LG G2

Over the last few weeks, we’ve seen quite a fewflagship (and former flagship) devicesget to … more