Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more
Post Reply

[Req][i9192][Tw 4.2.2] Google Stock email and exchange applications

OP kokabunga

5th January 2014, 08:14 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 90
 
283 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
Hi, I love my S4 mini duos, but i'm missing Google AOSP e-mail application.
As there is no CM for S4 mini duos, can you help me find a mod or update zip to flash on my 9192?
I found some gapps but e-mail and exchange are not included inside.
Thanks in advance
Kkbg

Envoyé de mon Transformer TF101 en utilisant Tapatalk
22nd January 2014, 02:38 PM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokabunga

Hi, I love my S4 mini duos, but i'm missing Google AOSP e-mail application.
As there is no CM for S4 mini duos, can you help me find a mod or update zip to flash on my 9192?
I found some gapps but e-mail and exchange are not included inside.
Thanks in advance
Kkbg

Envoyé de mon Transformer TF101 en utilisant Tapatalk

I have the apk files. mail apk installs as normal
exchange service apk you have to put in /system/app
Attached Files
File Type: apk com.google.android.exchange-6.0-893803.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.09 MB, 460 views)
File Type: apk EmailGoogle.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.75 MB, 550 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to subratpatel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2014, 02:40 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 90
 
283 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by subratpatel

I have the apk files. mail apk installs as normal
exchange service apk you have to put in /system/app

thanks, lets try... working for you?

Envoyé de mon Transformer TF101 en utilisant Tapatalk
22nd January 2014, 02:43 PM   |  #4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokabunga

thanks, lets try... working for you?

Envoyé de mon Transformer TF101 en utilisant Tapatalk

Yes and it is Android 4.4 versions files. I am using it hassle free.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subratpatel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2014, 06:35 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 90
 
283 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
Génial!
Working. Problem solved.
I followed your instructions. I just have to install exchange after coping it in system.
Thanks.

Envoyé de mon GT-I9192 en utilisant Tapatalk
30th January 2014, 07:14 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
289 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by subratpatel

I have the apk files. mail apk installs as normal
exchange service apk you have to put in /system/app

excellent! files installed and working. replaced the samsung email app.
23rd May 2014, 06:49 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by subratpatel

I have the apk files. mail apk installs as normal
exchange service apk you have to put in /system/app

Just came to say thank you very much. I've been looking for this for a very long time and all the apks I found didn't work.

Kudos for you!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes