Easily Generate and Export Material Design Palletes

For many people, it can be pretty difficult to create a palette of complementary colors. … more

Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Desperate 4.4.2 Write to disk nothing working

OP kktheman1

23rd May 2014, 03:04 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
I have been trying for a week now to transfer about 14gigs of comics to my my Tablet/ 4.4.2 CM 11 5/22/14 version nightly. I have tried every method but it still gives me Unable to write to disk. I'm trying to Synch it from my computer to the Tablet with BtSync but each time no matter what method I try it does it every time. I have tired sdfix for kit kat I have tried handle external storage xposed I have tried doing it manually still no dice. I tried directly from computer to Tablet with usb cable but it keeps telling me that I have to skip files eventually It will stop. I really need your help guys I don't know what to do I have looked through the forums but each method doest help me please help me.

I feel like giving up nothing has worked so far. I'm new to this sort of stuff .
23rd May 2014, 03:11 AM   |  #2  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 426

659 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kktheman1

I have been trying for a week now to transfer about 14gigs of comics to my my Tablet/ 4.4.2 CM 11 5/22/14 version nightly. I have tried every method but it still gives me Unable to write to disk. I'm trying to Synch it from my computer to the Tablet with BtSync but each time no matter what method I try it does it every time. I have tired sdfix for kit kat I have tried handle external storage xposed I have tried doing it manually still no dice. I tried directly from computer to Tablet with usb cable but it keeps telling me that I have to skip files eventually It will stop. I really need your help guys I don't know what to do I have looked through the forums but each method doest help me please help me.

I feel like giving up nothing has worked so far. I'm new to this sort of stuff .

You're not going to be able to transfer 14 gigs of anything to your tablet. You need to put those on an external micro sd card and run it from there. These tabs are only 8/16 G to start and KK and other stuff uses a few of them.
23rd May 2014, 03:31 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSP III

You're not going to be able to transfer 14 gigs of anything to your tablet. You need to put those on an external micro sd card and run it from there. These tabs are only 8/16 G to start and KK and other stuff uses a few of them.

I know I have an Extenal Micro Sd thats what I've been trying to write it o but no dice.
23rd May 2014, 06:28 AM   |  #4  
Flag Detroit

659 posts
More
Quote:

I know I have an Extenal Micro Sd thats what I've been trying to write it o but no dice.

Are you trying to load it straight from your computer to the card? If so, try to reformat it, and try again. If all else fails, get yourself a new one. They do fail from time to time. Mine did a few months back, got a fresh one and bam all good.
Last edited by CSP III; 23rd May 2014 at 06:32 AM.
23rd May 2014, 03:50 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Quote:

Are you trying to load it straight from your computer to the card? If so, try to reformat it, and try again. If all else fails, get yourself a new one. They do fail from time to time. Mine did a few months back, got a fresh one and bam all good.

Other things can be saved to the Micro Sd smaller files are transferble but, the second I try to move my comics it dosent work keeps showing the same message/
23rd May 2014, 06:15 PM   |  #6  
Flag Detroit

659 posts
More
Quote:

Other things can be saved to the Micro Sd smaller files are transferble but, the second I try to move my comics it dosent work keeps showing the same message/

That has to be a format thing then. Maybe the way your comics are setup. Sorry
23rd May 2014, 07:52 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Quote:

That has to be a format thing then. Maybe the way your comics are setup. Sorry

What should I format the SD card to? Should I use cwm formating tool?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread