Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 54,217 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

how many people on this having problems with freezing on mojo

Tip us?
 
AmigaWolf
Old
(Last edited by AmigaWolf; 22nd May 2014 at 01:35 AM.)
#21  
AmigaWolf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 163
Posts: 519
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHYSC-1 View Post
Mine went black screen and had to take it back,got a refund now.I am looking at the xiaomi mipad but don't have a clue how much they are or when or if they get released in the uk? Wondering if anyone knows if android possible to install on a jetson tk1 deveoper board as well as maplin have them listed but none in stock?

I'm back to my ouya again i bricked it the other night and spent 48hrs fixing it i wrote a tutorial for people in the same boat now in the ouya help forum here took me ages.I want cynogenmod on it but don't have a laymans guide to do it,bet yu don't know of one do you?
I read that the Xiaomi Mi Pad is gone be roughly $240, 145, AU$260 for the 16GB version and around $270, 160, AU$290 for the 64GB version.

The Xiaomi Mi Pad will be available in China in June.

http://www.cnet.com/news/xiaomi-mipa...ini-lookalike/

And HERE is a YouTube clip of the Xiaomi MiPad.
Huawei Honor 2 u9508 2GB

U9508_EMUI_2.0_V100R001CHNC00B804 with new Emotion UI 2.0.

"Poor man wanna be rich, rich man wanna be king, And a king ain't satisfied, till he rules everything"
The Following User Says Thank You to AmigaWolf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
zektor
Old
#22  
zektor's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 168
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHYSC-1 View Post
Mine went black screen and had to take it back,got a refund now.I am looking at the xiaomi mipad but don't have a clue how much they are or when or if they get released in the uk? Wondering if anyone knows if android possible to install on a jetson tk1 deveoper board as well as maplin have them listed but none in stock?

I'm back to my ouya again i bricked it the other night and spent 48hrs fixing it i wrote a tutorial for people in the same boat now in the ouya help forum here took me ages.I want cynogenmod on it but don't have a laymans guide to do it,bet yu don't know of one do you?
It "went black"? What happened? I have this feeling something is being left out here. Especially since in the same post you speak of bricking the Ouya.
 
gwaldo
Old
#23  
gwaldo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 193
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Melb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaWolf View Post
I read that the Xiaomi Mi Pad is gone be roughly $240, 145, AU$260 for the 16GB version and around $270, 160, AU$290 for the 64GB version.

The Xiaomi Mi Pad will be available in China in June.

http://www.cnet.com/news/xiaomi-mipa...ini-lookalike/

And HERE is a YouTube clip of the Xiaomi MiPad.
Nice one!
That will play very well with the CTRLR, the travel clip and my 7" mod

Sweet, my tablet is getting old.. maybe next year
 
PHYSC-1
Old
#24  
Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 82
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by zektor View Post
It "went black"? What happened? I have this feeling something is being left out here. Especially since in the same post you speak of bricking the Ouya.
It kept freezing sticking on the screen your on,after a hard reboot (switch off at the wall then on again) it worked then after a while did the same,then i turned it off the other night and it just sat at a black screen,i took it to game uk where i got it from and the thing powered up to a black screen,then it went off completely no power light and would not come on again?

So no nothing i have done it's looking like it might be a defectice mobo?
 
AmigaWolf
Old
(Last edited by AmigaWolf; 24th May 2014 at 04:02 AM.)
#25  
AmigaWolf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 163
Posts: 519
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHYSC-1 View Post
It kept freezing sticking on the screen your on,after a hard reboot (switch off at the wall then on again) it worked then after a while did the same,then i turned it off the other night and it just sat at a black screen,i took it to game uk where i got it from and the thing powered up to a black screen,then it went off completely no power light and would not come on again?

So no nothing i have done it's looking like it might be a defectice mobo?
That can happen, i had the same problem, when i sent it back to the store, it took Mad Catz 4 weeks to finally have a look at my M.O.J.O., and
then they saw it could not be made, so the store sent me the money back, and now i have bought a NAS for that money and gone buy 4x 4TB
Hard Drives for in me NAS, gone use that with my PC, and maybe later i gone buy a new Android TV BOX, but i do not know know which one i will
buy when the new ones come out.
Huawei Honor 2 u9508 2GB

U9508_EMUI_2.0_V100R001CHNC00B804 with new Emotion UI 2.0.

"Poor man wanna be rich, rich man wanna be king, And a king ain't satisfied, till he rules everything"
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes