Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Please help, I need stock (or close as I can get) T-Mobile US, ARHD 61.1, S-On

OP danielelias90

22nd May 2014, 08:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hey all, I know I know, I'm sure someone is going to tell me to search and figure it out, but I have and I cannot. I could REALLY use your help here.

I've used HTC phones since the G1, rooting, flashing, unlocking, etc, and nothing has been as unclear as this.

So here is my request. I need to send my phone back to T-Mobile for warranty replacement (the mic broke). I am rooted, and have the bootloader unlocked via the official HTC method.

Here is what I currently have on my phone.
Rom: ARHD 61.1
Bootloader: 1.55.0000
Baseband: 4A.21.3263.03
Firmware: 3.24.531.3
S-On (I did the rooting and unlocking and such before they had S-Off)
CIDnum: T-MOB010
ModelID: PN0713000

I just need to get back to stock (even if it says relocked or whatever) so I can send this back to them. Every post I've read, every video I've watched, all have directions that are for S-Off, or don't have downloads for what I have if the directions are for S-On. I've dug through the Gurureset stuff and can't seem to make heads or tails of it. Some of it seems to be close, but ends up usually being the 1.29 firmware which will break my touchscreen from what I've read.

Could someone explain what the best way of doing this is? I am willing to PAY you for the help, via paypal or whatever, if that's what it takes. Basically I just need to get back to a factory image/bootloader that can OTA so that if T-Mobile were to inspect it the only thing they'd really see is that it's been relocked.

Thank you so much for the help, I really appreciate it.

-Danny
23rd May 2014, 03:04 AM   |  #2  
Flag Santa Barbara, CA
Thanks Meter: 5

46 posts
More
I was also s-on and on 1.55. I had to use rumrunner to get s-off, then relock bootloader so that I could use a ruu to get back to bone stock JB.
23rd May 2014, 08:29 PM   |  #3  
Flag Sonoita
Thanks Meter: 352

1,202 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielelias90

So here is my request. I need to send my phone back to T-Mobile for warranty replacement (the mic broke). I am rooted, and have the bootloader unlocked via the official HTC method.

CIDnum: T-MOB010
ModelID: PN0713000

Could someone explain what the best way of doing this is? I am willing to PAY you for the help, via paypal or whatever, if that's what it takes. Basically I just need to get back to a factory image/bootloader that can OTA so that if T-Mobile were to inspect it the only thing they'd really see is that it's been relocked.

Thank you so much for the help, I really appreciate it.

-Danny

Follow mike1986's guide on returning to stock. You can use the RUU from this post for Method 2. Good luck and for this method you don't have to be S-Off.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread