Should You Get Wear? Wearer’s Practical Observations

Wear is said to not offer enough for mass adoption, even though its been in … more

SlimRoms: Updates on the Horizon

SlimRoms’ website has been experiencing technical difficulties for the last month or so, but … more

Your Favorite Wireless Charger?

Wireless charging is becoming more and more common as many OEMs are now starting to include this feature … more

ASUS US Invites Developers at XDA to Special Event

ASUS has built a solid name over the years for their computer components, but in the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Which Rom for my S3?

21st May 2014, 10:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Hi!

It's the first time I try to flash a ROM on my Galaxy S3 and I don't wanna do anything that would brick my phone,so that's why I'm asking here for your help.

So, I'm looking for a ROM that looks like KitKat 4.4. I searched a bit and I've found a great ROM, Resurection Remix but I don't see it avaible for my phone ( SGH-I747M Koodo). Is it avaible for my phone? where can I download it?


If not, which ROM would work with my phone? My firend told to not use CM 11.


thanks!
21st May 2014, 10:49 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
391 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro3000

Hi!

It's the first time I try to flash a ROM on my Galaxy S3 and I don't wanna do anything that would brick my phone,so that's why I'm asking here for your help.

So, I'm looking for a ROM that looks like KitKat 4.4. I searched a bit and I've found a great ROM, Resurection Remix but I don't see it avaible for my phone ( SGH-I747M Koodo). Is it avaible for my phone? where can I download it?


If not, which ROM would work with my phone? My firend told to not use CM 11.


thanks!

since your phone is i747M, any rom you found in this forum, http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s3-att, will work
22nd May 2014, 01:59 AM   |  #3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
79 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
I personally like carbon kk the best a google search would get you it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
23rd May 2014, 03:36 PM   |  #4  
Bzow's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 171
 
529 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkant18

I personally like carbon kk the best a google search would get you it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Are you having any issues with this ROM at all?
23rd May 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
I don't find a carbon download link for my phone (SGH-I747M)
23rd May 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
391 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro3000

I don't find a carbon download link for my phone (SGH-I747M)


it's now unified, before it was unified, it was d2att
so look for D2LTE instead
23rd May 2014, 08:28 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Try to find slimroms or beanstalk.Carbon is OK but overall CyanogenMod is the best choice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747M using XDA Free mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes