Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,145 Members 45,773 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Null Imei, Baseband Unknown N7105

Tip us?

kapusa176
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdoctor View Post
Try pm bajanman. He has the at&t variant which is similar but he is far more knowledgeable than me. You might need to edit your efs folder with a root browser

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
Hi sir, I also have the same problem but my note 2 is a korean variant SHV-E250L. I also lost my IMEI and the baseband version is unknown when I flash it with 4.3 stock rom via odin. Now I can't use my phone I was also considering on changing its mother board but I cant seem to accept the fact that it can never be fixed without changing its mother board. I cant even revert back to 4.1.2 because of the 4.3 secure bootloader issue. Odin keeps failing it says "Unsupported version". I really hope that you can help me to fix this problem. Thanks.

kforkai
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emprt View Post
Hi i have problem with my Samsnug Galaxy Note 2 4g(N7105).. after flashing my new rom my note lose imei number and i cant send sms,call anymore ;( my GPS not working too and when i turning on my bluetooth note gets freeze.. And i dont have EFS backup.. My baseband version shows unknow IMEI too... Can i fix this ? ;l Or one option is buy new motherboard?;l I will post some screenshots with Status and "About Device"
greetings,

i solved my null imei, unknown baseband and serial number restored by flashing "Param_Bin_I9305.zip - 612.14 KB" (md5 cebbe811f9aafdd36bc55a2c101e5863) from @lyriquidperfection thread at http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ei-nv-t1946915

hope this might be of help to you too... (note: flashed with my phone instead of installing on windows. my device: GT-N7105 LTE. rom at time of flash: kitkat 4.3, no imei, unknown baseband and after market rom reconfigured serial number.)

do remember to thank him too if it helps.
best of luck~
regards

skyred5
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kforkai View Post
greetings,

i solved my null imei, unknown baseband and serial number restored by flashing "Param_Bin_I9305.zip - 612.14 KB" (md5 cebbe811f9aafdd36bc55a2c101e5863) from @lyriquidperfection thread at http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ei-nv-t1946915

hope this might be of help to you too... (note: flashed with my phone instead of installing on windows. my device: GT-N7105 LTE. rom at time of flash: kitkat 4.3, no imei, unknown baseband and after market rom reconfigured serial number.)

do remember to thank him too if it helps.
best of luck~
regards
Hi can I just check with you, this file seems like is for SG-S3...is it really ok to flash it for note2? this is what have been stopping me from flashing this as I've read this before.
Iphone3GS->iPhone 4->Note 2 LTE
ROM:4.4.2 Temasek CM11 v40 + W03Tweaks v1.11
iPad 2 6.1.3

kforkai
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyred5 View Post
Hi can I just check with you, this file seems like is for SG-S3...is it really ok to flash it for note2? this is what have been stopping me from flashing this as I've read this before.
Greetings, i was reluctant to flash at first too, as the file wasnt located ln n7105 lte thread. Decided to flash the param bin in the last resort and IT WORKED! *phew. managed to get my note 2 lte back to life. My note 2 was restored with original imei, original device serial number and was able to call and lte connectivity.

kforkai
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyred5 View Post
FYI: the last resort I meant was towards free resources available to my knowledge... Didn't used those paid toolkits which I found within the searches. Good luck too!

Emprt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
This didnt work too.. hmm look at that screenshot.. why its said CSC: N7100? Maybe there is problem ?:X
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshots_2014-05-21-22-52-16.png
Views:	55
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	2756238  

bairro
Old
Thanks Meter 0
You have to restore nvram.

I had the same problem with my phone, but my phone is MTK so there ir a tool called MTK android tools that lets you backup and restore the nvram .

nvram.bin and nvram.tar

try to google it ...

Emprt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bairro View Post
You have to restore nvram.

I had the same problem with my phone, but my phone is MTK so there ir a tool called MTK android tools that lets you backup and restore the nvram .

nvram.bin and nvram.tar

try to google it ...
Hmm yea but these files must be in EFS folder yep? and i dont have it too... as i wrote my EFS folder is so damaged