FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

Viper4Android - WoW !!!

967 posts
Thanks Meter: 148
 
By dsymbol, Senior Member on 10th May 2014, 09:52 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd May 2014, 06:01 AM |#51  
jlevy73's Avatar
Senior Member
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 1,317
 
More
When the LPA warning screen comes up, are you guys disabling it or keeping it enabled?
 
 
23rd May 2014, 06:03 AM |#52  
metalspring's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,342
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlevy73

When the LPA warning screen comes up, are you guys disabling it or keeping it enabled?

It works either way, but its suggested to disable it
The Following User Says Thank You to metalspring For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd May 2014, 12:10 PM |#53  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
Tried it and found too much bass on the IRS i used which ever settings.

Especially bad when using Bluetooth in the car as the bass overpowers the speakers to the point where its not even bass.
23rd May 2014, 12:42 PM |#54  
YEK1907's Avatar
Member
Flag istanbul
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
let's try
23rd May 2014, 04:25 PM |#55  
Senior Member
OKC
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinetiClutch

Tried it and found too much bass on the IRS i used which ever settings.

Especially bad when using Bluetooth in the car as the bass overpowers the speakers to the point where its not even bass.

I had the same experience. I think the IRS stuff is really aimed more at headphones.
23rd May 2014, 08:16 PM |#56  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 148
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodtimes50

I had the same experience. I think the IRS stuff is really aimed more at headphones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinetiClutch

Tried it and found too much bass on the IRS i used which ever settings.

Especially bad when using Bluetooth in the car as the bass overpowers the speakers to the point where its not even bass.

You need to swipe the screen to the right to access Bluetooth Device tab. Find a profile for your need here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2324454

for bass, you can try: enable Viper Bass
Bass mode: Pure Bass+
Bass frequency: minimum
Bass boost: 3.5 db

& work up the frequency & boost to your liking.
select & de-select Fire equalizing (deep) see if that makes any difference to your liking.
23rd May 2014, 11:00 PM |#57  
Senior Member
OKC
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsymbol

You need to swipe the screen to the right to access Bluetooth Device tab. Find a profile for your need here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2324454

for bass, you can try: enable Viper Bass
Bass mode: Pure Bass+
Bass frequency: minimum
Bass boost: 3.5 db

& work up the frequency & boost to your liking.
select & de-select Fire equalizing (deep) see if that makes any difference to your liking.

I've tried probably 30 IRS files and played with all the settings. The Convolver just seems to push the gain too high for the car speakers to handle (I've got pretty decent equipment, far from stock). I'm not sure if the dynamic range is too high for non-earphone speakers or what, but there just isn't a combination of settings that sounds better than without it.
Last edited by goodtimes50; 23rd May 2014 at 11:06 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes