FORUMS

Which Manufacturer (And Device) Made You Choose Android?

The beautiful thing about Android is that there is so much to choose from. … more

KickMaterial: Material Design For Kickstarter

Frustrated by the lack of a Kickstarter Android App, Grzegorz Oksiuta and Outline have … more

Battery Life Guide Helps You Get More out of Your Device

Battery life is a primary concern when it comes to smartphones these days, and … more

Vinsic Doosl FM Transmitter Review – Accessory Review

A lot of vehicles come with stereos featuring Bluetooth connectivity. This … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

I cant stand the change to get risk of my phone

21st May 2014, 11:17 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Hi guys,

I'm gonna get my phone brick after reading some threads talking about KNOXRAID 2.6 ROOM. My phone is having a really bad battery life and it cant stand a day. I am running JB samsung room stock and if guys have any ideas how to increase the battery life without changing room, please give me your advises. I have read a lot of threads and follow them but nothing changed. I appreciate what guys have done to me.

Note: My phone is rooted by Kingo method.

Thank you,
The Following User Says Thank You to AnmiacAndroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
21st May 2014, 12:57 PM |#2  
440bro's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cleveland ROCKS!!!
Thanks Meter: 438
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnmiacAndroid

Hi guys,

I'm gonna get my phone brick after reading some threads talking about KNOXRAID 2.6 ROOM. My phone is having a really bad battery life and it cant stand a day. I am running JB samsung room stock and if guys have any ideas how to increase the battery life without changing room, please give me your advises. I have read a lot of threads and follow them but nothing changed. I appreciate what guys have done to me.

Note: My phone is rooted by Kingo method.

Thank you,

Install an app like wakelock detector, or better battery. They will tell you what's eating battery. You can then use an app like greenify to hibernate battery hog apps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 440bro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st May 2014, 01:52 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 440bro

Install an app like wakelock detector, or better battery. They will tell you what's eating battery. You can then use an app like greenify to hibernate battery hog apps.

Does TB freeze worth to use in case of Greenify.
21st May 2014, 01:58 PM |#4  
440bro's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cleveland ROCKS!!!
Thanks Meter: 438
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnmiacAndroid

Does TB freeze worth to use in case of Greenify.

Freezing an app renders it useless until you defrost it. Greenify "hibernates" apps. This means it's put to sleep until you wake it by opening it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 440bro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st May 2014, 06:04 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Wow. I followed your instruction. Installed Greenify and it helped a little bit. I lost 1% per 5 minutes using Tapatalk to check the information. Is it normal ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
24th May 2014, 12:17 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
You can't measure battery changes in 5 minutes. You need to compare over hours/days if there is a change.

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StaticMatt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank