Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 45,517 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I cant stand the change to get risk of my phone

Tip us?

AnmiacAndroid
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default I cant stand the change to get risk of my phone

Hi guys,

I'm gonna get my phone brick after reading some threads talking about KNOXRAID 2.6 ROOM. My phone is having a really bad battery life and it cant stand a day. I am running JB samsung room stock and if guys have any ideas how to increase the battery life without changing room, please give me your advises. I have read a lot of threads and follow them but nothing changed. I appreciate what guys have done to me.

Note: My phone is rooted by Kingo method.

Thank you,
The Following User Says Thank You to AnmiacAndroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

440bro
Old
Thanks Meter 392

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnmiacAndroid View Post
Hi guys,

I'm gonna get my phone brick after reading some threads talking about KNOXRAID 2.6 ROOM. My phone is having a really bad battery life and it cant stand a day. I am running JB samsung room stock and if guys have any ideas how to increase the battery life without changing room, please give me your advises. I have read a lot of threads and follow them but nothing changed. I appreciate what guys have done to me.

Note: My phone is rooted by Kingo method.

Thank you,
Install an app like wakelock detector, or better battery. They will tell you what's eating battery. You can then use an app like greenify to hibernate battery hog apps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 440bro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AnmiacAndroid
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 440bro View Post
Install an app like wakelock detector, or better battery. They will tell you what's eating battery. You can then use an app like greenify to hibernate battery hog apps.
Does TB freeze worth to use in case of Greenify.

440bro
Old
Thanks Meter 392

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnmiacAndroid View Post
Does TB freeze worth to use in case of Greenify.
Freezing an app renders it useless until you defrost it. Greenify "hibernates" apps. This means it's put to sleep until you wake it by opening it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 440bro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AnmiacAndroid
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Wow. I followed your instruction. Installed Greenify and it helped a little bit. I lost 1% per 5 minutes using Tapatalk to check the information. Is it normal ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

StaticMatt
Old
Thanks Meter 49
You can't measure battery changes in 5 minutes. You need to compare over hours/days if there is a change.

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StaticMatt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]