Note 3 data gone.. EFS? Network?

Search This thread

stepinmyworld

Apr 14, 2010
Hi, I am not sure if this is an ongoing issue or not but I am unable to connect to any data via tmobile

I called and they said there's an outage in philadelphia but my friend is able to use his phone just fine... maybe it's my EFS needing to be restored? I heard some people refer to that as radios for your data to work. how am i to check and if i didnt back them up, how can i find a way to restore?

Last edited:

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
Hi, I am not sure if this is an ongoing issue or not but I am unable to connect to any data via tmobile

I called and they said there's an outage in philadelphia but my friend is able to use his phone just fine... maybe it's my EFS needing to be restored? I heard some people refer to that as radios for your data to work. how am i to check and if i didnt back them up, how can i find a way to restore?

So are you meaning DATA or SERVICE.??

If you have NO service then it could be EFS, But you`ll only loose or damanage your EFS if your flashing modems your not supposed too.

If you just have no data that would be an issue of your APN.

stepinmyworld

Apr 14, 2010
So are you meaning DATA or SERVICE.??

If you have NO service then it could be EFS, But you`ll only loose or damanage your EFS if your flashing modems your not supposed too.

If you just have no data that would be an issue of your APN.

I have no service ... it won't connect to tmobile for text, phone calls or any Web surfing. I flash a 4.4.2 kit kat rom and now none of the rom I flash get any data. I Checked the vpn and it seems to be exactly like my friends cause he has the tmobile note 3. Is there anything I can do to check the efs... I didn't back them up and that may be the issue.. have no idea on how to tell

Really appreciate your help

stepinmyworld

Apr 14, 2010

T-Mobile made an error with my service.. The rep asked me if I could go ahead and provide the IMEI number... Once they did that, they realized it and my phone was locked away from the network

It's working now. I let them know I'm rarely ever late for payments ..maybe once every 6 months. Once they knew , I was able to have data unlocked for the phone will work.

Problem solved