Post Reply

Xperia z2 rebooting during calls

15th May 2014, 10:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
So I have bought a sony xperia z2 from an online shop here in Romania and after I started to use it during some calls the phone just reboots itself .
The firmware build on it was ending with .55 . I flashed a .69 Taiwan version on it and had the same problem.

I returned the phone and bought a similar z2 from Orange Romania . The the firmware build on this one is .69 personalized for Orange Romania and I still have the same problem , the phone reboots during some calls.

I couldn't find other people with the same issue and that seems strange since the 2 phones are totally different batch.

Can anyone give some clues on this isuee?

Thank you
16th May 2014, 01:21 AM   |  #2  
malyfsborin88's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 0
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
I just got the phone few days ago and it has happened to me couple times. It also has very bad call quality. Everyone I talk to have a hard time hearing me.
23rd May 2014, 11:44 PM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
my xperia z2 have exactly the same issues.
Some times reboot on calls and also but microphone.
x102x96x
24th May 2014, 01:50 AM   |  #4  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Info 2 i
Quote:
Originally Posted by petros047

my xperia z2 have exactly the same issues.
Some times reboot on calls and also but microphone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malyfsborin88

I just got the phone few days ago and it has happened to me couple times. It also has very bad call quality. Everyone I talk to have a hard time hearing me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msegroup

So I have bought a sony xperia z2 from an online shop here in Romania and after I started to use it during some calls the phone just reboots itself .
The firmware build on it was ending with .55 . I flashed a .69 Taiwan version on it and had the same problem.

I returned the phone and bought a similar z2 from Orange Romania . The the firmware build on this one is .69 personalized for Orange Romania and I still have the same problem , the phone reboots during some calls.

I couldn't find other people with the same issue and that seems strange since the 2 phones are totally different batch.

Can anyone give some clues on this isuee?

Thank you


Try this
1. Factory reset > if problem remains then do this;
2. Repair Firmware via PC Companion. > If problem remains do this;
3. Flash another stock firmware by Flash tool
after all u can ask for warranty service

However if u like custom roms u can unlock phone and flash this mod;
Sound Boost


http://www.xperiablog.net/2014/05/23...notifications/


Good luck
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Z2 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank