Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,274 Members 45,971 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need a good unlock Supplier

Tip us?

scoeas1982
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Need a good unlock Supplier

Hello,

I unlock phones i have spt,ns pro,and z3x. But i am getting alot of s4 with 4.4.2 on att (i337). I dont know if you can use boxes to unlock them so i was wondering if someone can point me to a good unlock website that has good prices. I currently use swiftunlocks but i did not know if there is anyone cheaper. please let me know thanks Also if anyone has any info on 4.4.2 with the boxes would be apprciated but i have looked up and down and cant find them

Larry2999
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoeas1982 View Post
Hello,

I unlock phones i have spt,ns pro,and z3x. But i am getting alot of s4 with 4.4.2 on att (i337). I dont know if you can use boxes to unlock them so i was wondering if someone can point me to a good unlock website that has good prices. I currently use swiftunlocks but i did not know if there is anyone cheaper. please let me know thanks Also if anyone has any info on 4.4.2 with the boxes would be apprciated but i have looked up and down and cant find them
This isn't a recommendation or endorsement but you can check maingsmserver.com. If you are unlocking several phones, you may be able to negotiate a discount.