Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Help I don't have any clue, No calls, no audio.

OP awca22

21st May 2014, 09:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Tokyo
Thanks Meter: 7

71 posts
Donate to Me
Hello, I bought a GS4 L720 online, the phone was on a bootloop, I factory resetted the phone and it works.
The phone was working but it was really slow! It was freezing on the lock screen, camera was not working. The phone was on the 4.4.2 NAE.
After that, I rooted the device with CF AutoRoot and then installed Philz Recovery.
Flashed TRIFORCE ROM and that solved the issue on the lock screen that was freezing but I have no audio still no calls also. ( I am using the phone international Im getting H+ in data but no calls.

Please help me, I had read a lot on here, its been 2 days and Im worried right now
22nd May 2014, 01:47 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

25 posts
Do you know what boot loader you are on?
22nd May 2014, 06:05 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Tokyo
Thanks Meter: 7

71 posts
Donate to Me
Talking ..
Don't know exactly I had a custom rom installed and it doesn't show exactly what bootloader I am right now, I assume it is on the NAE bootloader.

I installed NAE modem with odin and now audio, call and wifi works fine.

I assume I have to install that modem after every install or what exactly I have to do?
24th May 2014, 03:34 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 3

25 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by awca22

Don't know exactly I had a custom rom installed and it doesn't show exactly what bootloader I am right now, I assume it is on the NAE bootloader.

I installed NAE modem with odin and now audio, call and wifi works fine.

I assume I have to install that modem after every install or what exactly I have to do?

Good to hear you got it working.

There's a "phone info" app in the app store that can tell you your bootloader. Also by chance any idea what the modem before flashing was?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread