5,814,797 Members 51,084 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help I don't have any clue, No calls, no audio.

Tip us?

awca22
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Default Help I don't have any clue, No calls, no audio.

Hello, I bought a GS4 L720 online, the phone was on a bootloop, I factory resetted the phone and it works.
The phone was working but it was really slow! It was freezing on the lock screen, camera was not working. The phone was on the 4.4.2 NAE.
After that, I rooted the device with CF AutoRoot and then installed Philz Recovery.
Flashed TRIFORCE ROM and that solved the issue on the lock screen that was freezing but I have no audio still no calls also. ( I am using the phone international Im getting H+ in data but no calls.

Please help me, I had read a lot on here, its been 2 days and Im worried right now

CatFood
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Do you know what boot loader you are on?

awca22
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Talking ..

Don't know exactly I had a custom rom installed and it doesn't show exactly what bootloader I am right now, I assume it is on the NAE bootloader.

I installed NAE modem with odin and now audio, call and wifi works fine.

I assume I have to install that modem after every install or what exactly I have to do?

CatFood
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by awca22 View Post
Don't know exactly I had a custom rom installed and it doesn't show exactly what bootloader I am right now, I assume it is on the NAE bootloader.

I installed NAE modem with odin and now audio, call and wifi works fine.

I assume I have to install that modem after every install or what exactly I have to do?
Good to hear you got it working.

There's a "phone info" app in the app store that can tell you your bootloader. Also by chance any idea what the modem before flashing was?