Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] FRX07.1 issues

22nd May 2014, 08:11 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Yo. I just got a new TP2 RHOD400 and i installed FRX07.1 full bundle on my phone (old rhod100 died and i think that is because of the GBX0 build).
It works better: smoother and doesn't make my battery hot. so - audio wasn't working, but i got this kernel:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1076884

and so, after i thought everything is fine, the 3,5 headphone port doesn't work. it works when using usb adapter for headphones tho. so what do i do to make that port work?
23rd May 2014, 07:11 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Seattle WA
Thanks Meter: 269
 
860 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by plrusek

Yo. I just got a new TP2 RHOD400 and i installed FRX07.1 full bundle on my phone (old rhod100 died and i think that is because of the GBX0 build).
It works better: smoother and doesn't make my battery hot. so - audio wasn't working, but i got this kernel:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1076884

and so, after i thought everything is fine, the 3,5 headphone port doesn't work. it works when using usb adapter for headphones tho. so what do i do to make that port work?

Why not try the gingerbread builds. They are a lot new and had a lot more work put into them.
23rd May 2014, 02:17 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardknight

Why not try the gingerbread builds. They are a lot new and had a lot more work put into them.

i installed them and came to conclusion that froyo build just works better for me. gbx0c works slower, drains my battery faster and makes it really warm. i would switch to gingerbread tho if the 3.5 port worked. unfortunately - i can't even get audio to work at all. i tried all the kernels i could find - not many tho, since most of the links died, like that one on xdandroid page. if you could provide a working link i'd be glad.
23rd May 2014, 05:44 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Seattle WA
Thanks Meter: 269
 
860 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by plrusek

i installed them and came to conclusion that froyo build just works better for me. gbx0c works slower, drains my battery faster and makes it really warm. i would switch to gingerbread tho if the 3.5 port worked. unfortunately - i can't even get audio to work at all. i tried all the kernels i could find - not many tho, since most of the links died, like that one on xdandroid page. if you could provide a working link i'd be glad.

Um, not sure what you are talking about.
This one has most of the things you talking about working just fine.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1965459
23rd May 2014, 06:11 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardknight

Um, not sure what you are talking about.
This one has most of the things you talking about working just fine.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1965459

this is on NAND, i'm talking about booting from sd card but i guess that's obsolete. after booting GBX0C froyo build is all broken. no idea what's happening so might as well try using your build.
24th May 2014, 02:43 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Seattle WA
Thanks Meter: 269
 
860 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by plrusek

this is on NAND, i'm talking about booting from sd card but i guess that's obsolete. after booting GBX0C froyo build is all broken. no idea what's happening so might as well try using your build.

Did you try this kernel?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2191981
24th May 2014, 05:01 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardknight

Did you try this kernel?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2191981

yeah i did. not much really changed.

anyway, i installed walter's cm7.2 rom and this fixes all of my problems.
Last edited by plrusek; 24th May 2014 at 06:22 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes