Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,535 Members 39,923 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HARD-BRICKED] Help!

Tip us?

Falcon G
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 320
Default [HARD-BRICKED] Help!

Hi Guys I flashed a Miui rom. But there was some error and even when I wiped/factory reset and installed cm11 rom on top of it showed successful installation. Now when I pressed the reboot system the phone just never turned on. I also checked my version is the GT-S5830 normal one. I can flash cm11 earlier so it that.I mean cm11 booted when I tried the initial builds but now it just won't power on.

Also I tried using the connecting to PC and then tried this method. But I could only get a port if I pressed all the keys including vol up.

Even on odin it shows an error. can you help me fix it?. Attaching the photos

Sorry for tagging you guys . I think only you can help

@CallMeVentus @Mardon @SpaceCaker @brijeshep @Rhievaldo @Sky_Walker
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	2754901   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Views:	39
Size:	112.8 KB
ID:	2754902  
The Following User Says Thank You to Falcon G For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mahithm
Old
Thanks Meter 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon G View Post
Hi Guys I flashed a Miui rom. But there was some error and even when I wiped/factory reset and installed cm11 rom on top of it showed successful installation. Now when I pressed the reboot system the phone just never turned on. I also checked my version is the GT-S5830 normal one. I can flash cm11 earlier so it that.I mean cm11 booted when I tried the initial builds but now it just won't power on.

Also I tried using the connecting to PC and then tried this method. But I could only get a port if I pressed all the keys including vol up.

At the time of flashing Miui rom, were you using CWM 6? Can you also specify which CM 11 you flashed? Are you able to go to Recovery Mode? Also it seems you are going to Emergency Download Mode rather than the Download Mode. You go to Emergency Download Mode by holding down Volume Up + Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button in which it loads a screen that says "Emergency Download Mode" and you go to Download mode by holding down Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button in which it does load the correct download screen with the yellowish message that say "Downloading…". Please make sure you are going to the Download Mode. Now even if odin starts flashing in Emergency Download Mode, you will get the "setup connection" error in the end. If you can't bring you phone to Download Mode, try USB Jig as last resort. As for the odin error, try changing the USB ports. Try reinstalling the drivers. As a final resort to odin error, try to flashing odin in another pc. Do post the result. Hope I Helped
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU
The Following User Says Thank You to mahithm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Viper The Ripper
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 756
Quote:

Aham, which CWM version did you use to flash CM11??

Did you try this METHOD?

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahithm View Post
At the time of flashing Miui rom, were you using CWM 6? Can you also specify which CM 11 you flashed? Are you able to go to Recovery Mode? Also it seems you are going to Emergency Download Mode rather than the Download Mode. You go to Emergency Download Mode by holding down Volume Up + Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button in which it loads a screen that says "Emergency Download Mode" and you go to Download mode by holding down Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button in which it does load the correct download screen with the yellowish message that say "Downloading…". Please make sure you are going to the Download Mode. Now even if odin starts flashing in Emergency Download Mode, you will get the "setup connection" error in the end. If you can't bring you phone to Download Mode, try USB Jig as last resort. As for the odin error, try changing the USB ports. Try reinstalling the drivers. As a final resort to odin error, try to flashing odin in another pc. Do post the result. Hope I Helped
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viper The Ripper For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Falcon G
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 320
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper The Ripper View Post
Aham, which CWM version did you use to flash CM11??

Did you try this METHOD?

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Thank You for your precious replies. I am not able to power on my phone in any way. Nothing appears on my screen. Also I used CWM 5 modded version of cm11 and flashed miui and cm11 on cwm5. I tried using the method Viper mentioned. But as I said odin won't even give me a yellow port with this. I used Jig but nothing appears on my screen. Also I gave the phone to a shop for Jtag. But I don't know why even they couldn't fix it.

It happened to me a year ago. I flashed a wrong rom. After the Jtag the stock rom was back. But now it doesn't come back. Please help. I only flashed my phone compatible rom and even that bricked it. And yes about the cm11 version. I think it was the KK for All
The Following User Says Thank You to Falcon G For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mahithm
Old
Thanks Meter 339
Quote:
Thank You for your precious replies. I am not able to power on my phone in any way. Nothing appears on my screen. Also I used CWM 5 modded version of cm11 and flashed miui and cm11 on cwm5. I tried using the method Viper mentioned. But as I said odin won't even give me a yellow port with this. I used Jig but nothing appears on my screen. Also I gave the phone to a shop for Jtag. But I don't know why even they couldn't fix it.

It happened to me a year ago. I flashed a wrong rom. After the Jtag the stock rom was back. But now it doesn't come back. Please help. I only flashed my phone compatible rom and even that bricked it. And yes about the cm11 version. I think it was the KK for All
Since USB Jig and the method @Viper The Ripper mentioned didn't work, I'm sorry but there is nothing else you can do. Better consult a Service Centre.
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU
The Following User Says Thank You to mahithm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Falcon G
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 320
Quote:
Since USB Jig and the method @Viper The Ripper mentioned didn't work, I'm sorry but there is nothing else you can do. Better consult a Service Centre.
No Problem Bro. I was glad you all could help.

Thanks

waqaswasil
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
No Problem Bro. I was glad you all could help.

Thanks
Have You Tried Recharging Your Battery In Another Phone or maybe a universal charger???
The Following User Says Thank You to waqaswasil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Falcon G
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by waqaswasil View Post
Have You Tried Recharging Your Battery In Another Phone or maybe a universal charger???
Yes I tried with another phone- the ace-i but it never worked

Thanks for your help though