Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,086 Members 54,263 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] lg mobile support tool

Tip us?

zeus11111zeus
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] lg mobile support tool

HI , first post , so here goes....have an old optimus g which i tried putting recovery on it....when phone rebooted , it had the secure booting error on it ....i went to the xda unbricking guide and have been stopped by the fact that the lg mobile support tool does not see my phone , and after i have downloaded and installed the drivers for my phone the lg optimus e973 .....

Verify that your phone is recognized and connected by checking the LG Mobile Support Tool. The text "Waiting for connection...." should be replaced by your model version LGE975 LGE970 or similar
..........i think i put the right drivers because i looked for them under the driver options for my phone ...but it still will not recognize my phone ...thanks for the help ...if any....have a great day.

krishnanmailbox1
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus11111zeus View Post
HI , first post , so here goes....have an old optimus g which i tried putting recovery on it....when phone rebooted , it had the secure booting error on it ....i went to the xda unbricking guide and have been stopped by the fact that the lg mobile support tool does not see my phone , and after i have downloaded and installed the drivers for my phone the lg optimus e973 .....

Verify that your phone is recognized and connected by checking the LG Mobile Support Tool. The text "Waiting for connection...." should be replaced by your model version LGE975 LGE970 or similar
..........i think i put the right drivers because i looked for them under the driver options for my phone ...but it still will not recognize my phone ...thanks for the help ...if any....have a great day.
reinstall the drivers.. or install the usb drivers using support tool...