Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,239 Members 50,334 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lost sprint logo on boot

Tip us?

jimzweb1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Default Lost sprint logo on boot

Maybe it was just a little to much flashing stuff !!!! But I lost my yellow Sprint Logo after the Samsung Logo. On both the boot and shut down. Before I apparently corrupted something I did make a backup of all the boot QMP files, and my bootanimation file. After a complete factory reset, still no sprint logo. Tried rwilco12 full restore still no sprint logo. Tried overwriting the boot QMP files with original files I had copied before the logo stopped working still no logo. The only thing I can think of is the logo file is missing somewhere else in the rom. So does anybody have copy of the sprint logo boot up and down files?

Epix4G
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1034
Really please tell us how you did it so we can replicate.... Would love to get rid of the sprint logo lol

I don't have it and don't want it sorry just had to joke with you ..

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

jimzweb1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epix4G View Post
Really please tell us how you did it so we can replicate.... Would love to get rid of the sprint logo lol

I don't have it and don't want it sorry just had to joke with you ..

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Actually there are three files. system/media 1. SPR_bootsamsung.qmg 2. SPR_bootsamsungloo 3. SPR_shutdown.qmg If you delete these the sprint logo goes away, I would make a backup first. I have deleted the files and replaced them with the backup with no problems. Then I flashed something else and the sprint logo quit.

micmars
Old
Thanks Meter 8888
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimzweb1 View Post
Actually there are three files. system/media 1. SPR_bootsamsung.qmg 2. SPR_bootsamsungloo 3. SPR_shutdown.qmg If you delete these the sprint logo goes away, I would make a backup first. I have deleted the files and replaced them with the backup with no problems. Then I flashed something else and the sprint logo quit.
See answer to your question that you posted in @rwilco12 one-click NC5 thread on the dev forum.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
"...dismiss whatever insults your own soul." - Whitman
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them." - Louis CK
The Following User Says Thank You to micmars For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe