Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,168 Members 51,486 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] problem with Ring volume

Tip us?

molyomen
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Info 2 [Q] problem with Ring volume

i have Nokia lumia 520 and when playing any game and make a sound volume down it's also make ringing down Too
last mob i have i was have Samsung galaxy S advance\Samsung galaxy S duos
and they're have Specific volume for each something u used
like Ringer, notifications, media, system

i know windows phone still grow up and still missed a lot of things
but any one know a Solution to this problem ?

Or a some one who i can try to message him to add them with any new update will be come
thanks

and sorry for ma English

GoodDayToDie
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2643
WP8.1 already allows setting different volumes for notifications (ringer, etc.), apps/music, and calls. You should update if this feature is important to you.
Win8/Windows RT projects:
List of desktop apps for hacked RT devices

WP8 projects:
Native Access WebServer and Libraries
WP8 Interop Unlocks
Storage Cleanup tool

WP7 projects:
XapHandler, Root Webserver, OEM Marketplace XAPs, Bookmarklets collection (Find On Page), Interop-unlock hacks.

Do not private message me with questions that should have been posted on the forum! Not only are you wasting your time - I'm not going to bother writing an answer to such a question for only one person - but I will probably block you from PMing me in the future as well.

maitrunghieuit
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDayToDie View Post
WP8.1 already allows setting different volumes for notifications (ringer, etc.), apps/music, and calls. You should update if this feature is important to you.
you can try hardreset your phone

GoodDayToDie
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2643
Dude, I am *this* close to reporting you for spamming the board with irrelevant or outright wrong comments. I don't know what the heck you think a hard reset would do to help, but it's far more likely to result in a pissed-off user than anything else. I get that you were very urgently trying to get over the 10-post limit, but the way you do it is cruising for a locked account instead...

To everybody else, especially the OP: Don't hard-reset your phone to try and deal with a volume issue, OK? It doesn't work that way. This guy has no idea what he's talking about.
Win8/Windows RT projects:
List of desktop apps for hacked RT devices

WP8 projects:
Native Access WebServer and Libraries
WP8 Interop Unlocks
Storage Cleanup tool

WP7 projects:
XapHandler, Root Webserver, OEM Marketplace XAPs, Bookmarklets collection (Find On Page), Interop-unlock hacks.

Do not private message me with questions that should have been posted on the forum! Not only are you wasting your time - I'm not going to bother writing an answer to such a question for only one person - but I will probably block you from PMing me in the future as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to GoodDayToDie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

towmmyzd
Old
Thanks Meter 2
you can get a developer account and update your device to WP8.1,and you'll find it surpports to turn down/up your tones/messages and music volume not at the sametime
Or just wait for a month,Microsoft will send the WP8.1 in every OEM companies.