Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,629 Members 41,585 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bluetooth Streaming Issues

Tip us?

datdirtyscrew
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 53
Default Bluetooth Streaming Issues

I listen to ESPN radio a lot using either slacker radio or AOL radio app from the play store. Problem I'm having is it constantly stops streaming. I don't believe its a data issue because I disconnect from bluetooth and stream on my speaker phone and it works a lot better. Also... Streaming via Bluetooth I use poweramp or rocket player or whatever default music player and I don't really have issues. This happens on touchwiz and aosp. Any one else with problems like this with same apps or other apps? Thanks in advance.

lovekeiiy
Old
Thanks Meter 158
I have similar issues with NFL GamePass app. On the GN2, I have to my bluetooth device off (but can have blue tooth radio on) when I start a video, otherwise the video plays like it's on fast-forward or only shows a black screen. On Android 4.1.2 the video would stop, and I would have go from full screen to non-full screen for the video to start playing again.

I have the same issue with NFL GP app on my tablet (ASUS Infinity Pad (TF700)) as well. So it's the app. I have no idea because it's only thing that does it; no issue on Netflix, Hulu, Crackle, MLBatBat, ESPN3, NHL CenterIce, BBC iPlayer, Google Music to name a few.

It just happens.
The Following User Says Thank You to lovekeiiy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]