Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,690 Members 47,703 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bug Battery Usage?

Tip us?

shizurushu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Bug Battery Usage?

Hey guys, after i update to kitkat i factory reset my z1. Right after that, the battery graph shows that the wifi is always on. But i checked my wifi and it is off. And theres no wifi % in the Battery usage report. How will i get rid of that wifi bug usage?.

Riaes
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizurushu View Post
Hey guys, after i update to kitkat i factory reset my z1. Right after that, the battery graph shows that the wifi is always on. But i checked my wifi and it is off. And theres no wifi % in the Battery usage report. How will i get rid of that wifi bug usage?.
How about you wait and check till the next charge and see if it makes any difference

shizurushu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riaes View Post
How about you wait and check till the next charge and see if it makes any difference
Update: I saw WI-FI with 2% of usage and a total of 4hours on and it equals to that of cell stand-by. But the WI-FI is OFF in my settings.

Cresqo
Old
Thanks Meter 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizurushu View Post
Update: I saw WI-FI with 2% of usage and a total of 4hours on and it equals to that of cell stand-by. But the WI-FI is OFF in my settings.
Is "scanning always available " in wifi settings checked?
The Following User Says Thank You to Cresqo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]