Post Reply

[THEME] [JB 4.3+] Lamborghini Aventador {Updated 4 May 2014}

OP Ben Ling

5th May 2014, 11:23 PM   |  #21  
Ben Ling's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 7,810
 
4,143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whalesplaho

great jab buddy...... will latest version works on 4.3?

Use the one that i mentioned for 4.3

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z using XDA Premium
7th May 2014, 04:55 PM   |  #22  
whalesplaho's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Treasure Island
Thanks Meter: 1,373
 
5,975 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling

Use the one that i mentioned for 4.3

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z using XDA Premium

thanks brov... dats what ima using!!!
24th May 2014, 11:22 AM   |  #23  
JanM RS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 739
 
417 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
@Ben Ling

Custom themes (except C25's Aventador theme) change system color and wallpapers in 4.4.2 KitKat... Like to see more themes...

(finish your exams first. )
Last edited by JanM RS; 24th May 2014 at 11:27 AM.
24th May 2014, 01:51 PM   |  #24  
Ben Ling's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 7,810
 
4,143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanM RS

@Ben Ling

Custom themes (except C25's Aventador theme) change system color and wallpapers in 4.4.2 KitKat... Like to see more themes...

(finish your exams first. )

I still haven't make anything yet as i'm having exam till Wednesday
And i will have 2 weeks school holiday,so maybe i will release it after my holidays as i make them in my holidays...

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z using XDA Premium
24th May 2014, 02:44 PM   |  #25  
JanM RS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 739
 
417 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling

I still haven't make anything yet as i'm having exam till Wednesday
And i will have 2 weeks school holiday,so maybe i will release it after my holidays as i make them in my holidays...

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z using XDA Premium

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Sony Cross-Device Development General by ThreadRank