Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,065 Members 41,204 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

how big is the downgrade

Tip us?

torreon901
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Location how big is the downgrade

If i exchange my note 3 to a lg g2 wich i think is the best lg phone how much im downgrading? no root is making me look for options.

brett_day
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by torreon901 View Post
If i exchange my note 3 to a lg g2 wich i think is the best lg phone how much im downgrading? no root is making me look for options.
Well it just depends on if you want to lose the features of the Note and some screen real estate. They are virtually identical from a spec stand point really (although the Note three does have 3GB of RAM compared to 2GB in the G2), I would imagine real world performance would be about the same. its a toss up really. Personally I would rather wait for root on the Note. They will find a way.
Current Phone - AT&T Motorola Moto X 16GB - Stock

Current Tablet Google Nexus 7 2013 FLO 32GB - Clean Rom v2.7

Previously Owned

Two soup cans and a string, Galaxy Note 3 HTC One, HTC One X HTC HD2, MyTouch 3G, MyTouch 4G, iPhone 3gs, iPhone 4S, HTC One S, Nokia Lumia 900, HTC HD7, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Hero (intl version), Atrix HD, Lumia 920, Lumia 820, S3, S4

stu5797
Old
Thanks Meter 193
Both are amazing phones! I have both. I use my note mon-fri and the g2 on weekends. I find the note 3 is amazing for buisness. I also love the g2 for its screen and ui. Battery life is not nearly as good as the note 3 but they are both awesome. I am looking forward to the g3!
OnePlus One = Good