FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

[Q] Stuck at boot screen

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By athulll07, Junior Member on 24th May 2014, 08:20 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
My android tablet is stuck at boot screen ... i cant access CWM...
when i tried to connect it with pc ...the USB is not recogonized and i am not able to reflash it ....pls help...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-05-24 23.17.35.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	2760278  
 
 
24th May 2014, 11:26 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by athulll07

My android tablet is stuck at boot screen ... i cant access CWM...
when i tried to connect it with pc ...the USB is not recogonized and i am not able to reflash it ....pls help...

i think your tab is bricked...
to connect your device to your pc...try installing usb drivers for your tab...
and..
to flash it yu need to get into the download mod of your device..only then yu can flash it...
The Following User Says Thank You to TT95 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th May 2014, 03:33 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TT95

i think your tab is bricked...
to connect your device to your pc...try installing usb drivers for your tab...
and..
to flash it yu need to get into the download mod of your device..only then yu can flash it...

How to install drivers ?? when i plug my tab into pc nothing happens ..... i cant access download mode or recovery mod ...pls help..
24th May 2014, 03:38 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Smile
Try rebooting in recovery mode directly with some button combination.It happend with my htc explorer once.Only thing worked is rebooting in recovery mode and doing factory reset( for HTC explorer it is power + volume down key )
The Following User Says Thank You to maheshhraut For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th May 2014, 03:56 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maheshhraut

Try rebooting in recovery mode directly with some button combination.It happend with my htc explorer once.Only thing worked is rebooting in recovery mode and doing factory reset( for HTC explorer it is power + volume down key )

i tried it ...i tried all types of combinations...it didnt work
24th May 2014, 04:06 PM |#6  
philos64's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,736
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by athulll07

My android tablet is stuck at boot screen ... i cant access CWM...
when i tried to connect it with pc ...the USB is not recogonized and i am not able to reflash it ....pls help...

Follow this guide and install these OEM USB Drivers => OEM USB Drivers
The Following User Says Thank You to philos64 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th May 2014, 05:22 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by athulll07

How to install drivers ?? when i plug my tab into pc nothing happens ..... i cant access download mode or recovery mod ...pls help..

hope yu have followed the guide given to yu by philos64..
it will help..
after installing driver try booting into download mode of your tablet...than only yu can flash your phone with a firmware..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes