Plex on Sale at Amazon 99Cents

24th May 2014, 02:45 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 99

285 posts
Ok, it works now. I don't know why it wasn't working before, logged in to the same account. Maybe because I hadn't yet bought any Android apps or registered an Android device on that account? Now I have two Android devices registered for some reason, but it's the same device registered twice.
24th May 2014, 06:52 AM   |  #12  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 856

2,199 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJames1

Ok, it works now. I don't know why it wasn't working before, logged in to the same account. Maybe because I hadn't yet bought any Android apps or registered an Android device on that account? Now I have two Android devices registered for some reason, but it's the same device registered twice.

You definitely need to have Amazon Appstore installed and logged in from at least one Android device.

I wouldn't worry too much about the duplicate device, it can happen if you change ROM or even upon reinstall sometimes. You can remove the duplicate in your Amazon settings under my digital devices.

-= this post enhanced with bonus mobile typos =-
24th May 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 307

1,803 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhiga

You definitely need to have Amazon Appstore installed and logged in from at least one Android device.

I wouldn't worry too much about the duplicate device, it can happen if you change ROM or even upon reinstall sometimes. You can remove the duplicate in your Amazon settings under my digital devices.

-= this post enhanced with bonus mobile typos =-

LOL the Play store also used to think I had 4 different Phones which were really all the same phone with different roms installed on them!
And you are right you have to have the Amazon App installed and that will register the device to the account once you have logged in with it...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread