[Q] I9506 battery life

OP itvaletchu

24th May 2014, 05:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Espoo
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
More
My phone is i9506 and it is rooted. My problem (?) is poor battery life, I only get little over 4 hours "screen on" time. My ussage isn't very hard, most of time I only chat with my friends over 3G/4G network. I even limited CPU max frequency because i want better battery life. I use Greenify for all apps except WA and FB Messenger. Brightness is most of time lovest possible. My question is: Is that normal battery life?

Any ideas? That 4 hours screen-on -time isn't just enough for me...
24th May 2014, 05:52 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,963

2,116 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by itvaletchu

My phone is i9506 and it is rooted. My problem (?) is poor battery life, I only get little over 4 hours "screen on" time. My ussage isn't very hard, most of time I only chat with my friends over 3G/4G network. I even limited CPU max frequency because i want better battery life. I use Greenify for all apps except WA and FB Messenger. Brightness is most of time lovest possible. My question is: Is that normal battery life?

Any ideas? That 4 hours screen-on -time isn't just enough for me...

Its about normal. Want more than 4hours? Use wifi instead, 3g/4g really drains the battery. Actually, if you're just chatting and dont need the speed, you can use 2G, its more than sufficient for WA unless you're sending and downloading big pictures etc. that's about all you can do really.
The Following User Says Thank You to davtse For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th May 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Espoo

20 posts
More
Thanks!

Second question: What is the fastest way to change network type (I mean between 2G and 3G/4G) witout having to go to settings?
24th May 2014, 07:04 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1,963

2,116 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by itvaletchu

Thanks!

Second question: What is the fastest way to change network type (I mean between 2G and 3G/4G) witout having to go to settings?

xposed module intelli3g. It can even automate the process for you (screen off switch 2G on, open XYZ app toggle 3g/4g)
24th May 2014, 08:10 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Espoo

20 posts
More
Thanks!

Intelli3g is just it what I was searching for!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread