Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,235 Members 50,419 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

First WP phone

Tip us?

Stachura5
Old
(Last edited by Stachura5; 24th May 2014 at 06:05 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
Question First WP phone

Hello guys. I'm watching many reviews about the Lumia lineup and I have to say that I really like it. I was even considering to buy me a Lumia but to do that I have to sell my two phones But I think I gonna do it in the near future maybe but I wanted to ask you, what Lumia would be perfect for a Windows Phone 1st timer? I have 2 Android phones (like said above) and I like them but I have a "big" problem with one of them. When I would sell them I would have ~210$ (I know it's not much money but in my country it is much). Can you write me what are the positives and negatives of having a WP?
http://i.imgur.com/xJTwcpB.png

raduit
Old
(Last edited by raduit; 24th May 2014 at 09:26 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Default WP Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stachura5 View Post
Hello guys. I'm watching many reviews about the Lumia lineup and I have to say that I really like it. I was even considering to buy me a Lumia but to do that I have to sell my two phones But I think I gonna do it in the near future maybe but I wanted to ask you, what Lumia would be perfect for a Windows Phone 1st timer? I have 2 Android phones (like said above) and I like them but I have a "big" problem with one of them. When I would sell them I would have ~210$ (I know it's not much money but in my country it is much). Can you write me what are the positives and negatives of having a WP?
I had 3 phones with Android before going on Windows Phone and I think it's a good decision.

Pro WP:
- speed
- very rarely blocked
- after 6 months of use moves as well like begining
- Security is better
- very good camera and navigation apps
- in WP 8.1 (cortana, quiet hours, ..)

Against :
More application in Google store but you will find the usual applications also in WP store
you must wait ~ 1 month to get WP 8.1 oficial update from manufacturers( to have cortana, notification, ....)

if you want to buy nokia is an advantage in construction quality