Easily Generate and Export Material Design Palletes

For many people, it can be pretty difficult to create a palette of complementary colors. … more

Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

TA

OP Thraxzzz

23rd May 2014, 11:04 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 27

240 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by feis

If you are talking about post with blue cigarette pack and blue monitor, then its quite obvious xreality is working, you have to be blind to not see that oversaturation

yes im talking about pics with cigarette packet and monitor, this thread, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2755893&page=3 page 3, post 28, as anyone can clearly see there is absolutely no difference in the first 2 pics (do note the blu in the title = bootloader unlocked) and then in the next 2 pics (please note the lb in the title for locked bootloader) there is clearly a difference.

Edit: my mistake, thought envious data wrote that (hmmmm maybe i do have vision issues after all lol). Deleted the bit that wasnt aimed at feis
Last edited by numskull; 23rd May 2014 at 11:22 AM.
23rd May 2014, 08:05 PM   |  #12  
Flag Írebro
Thanks Meter: 82

295 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by numskull

yes im talking about pics with cigarette packet and monitor, this thread, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2755893&page=3 page 3, post 28, as anyone can clearly see there is absolutely no difference in the first 2 pics (do note the blu in the title = bootloader unlocked) and then in the next 2 pics (please note the lb in the title for locked bootloader) there is clearly a difference.

Edit: my mistake, thought envious data wrote that (hmmmm maybe i do have vision issues after all lol). Deleted the bit that wasnt aimed at feis

Your x-Reality engine is working as intended. You got no issues.
23rd May 2014, 08:25 PM   |  #13  

240 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by m33ts4k0z

Your x-Reality engine is working as intended. You got no issues.

Really??? my laptops f****** then, coz there aint no difference
24th May 2014, 11:43 AM   |  #14  
Flag Moscow, Russia
Thanks Meter: 64

840 posts
More
Your notebook is fine, the effects of X-Reality can be seen on only Sony devices supporting the feature and only on Sony apps, such as Album and Movies. I am sure that I am correct in my presumption.

Either ways I personally do not care, care more audio output quality.
24th May 2014, 03:45 PM   |  #15  
Flag Brașov
Thanks Meter: 30

143 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EazyVG

Your notebook is fine, the effects of X-Reality can be seen on only Sony devices supporting the feature and only on Sony apps, such as Album and Movies. I am sure that I am correct in my presumption.

You are correct and also wrong. It can be seen only on phone's screen but the pictures in that thread are screen snapshots from Album, so you see a difference (pictures 3-4, closeup of the cigarette pack)
Last edited by raducanmihai; 24th May 2014 at 03:49 PM.
24th May 2014, 10:46 PM   |  #16  

240 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EazyVG

Either ways I personally do not care, care more audio output quality.

lol i know its fine, as i know my x-reality is no longer working. It dont come across well in text but saying it was f****** was pure sarcasm
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread