Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,731 Members 50,599 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TA

Tip us?

numskull
Old
(Last edited by numskull; 23rd May 2014 at 10:22 AM.)
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by feis View Post
If you are talking about post with blue cigarette pack and blue monitor, then its quite obvious xreality is working, you have to be blind to not see that oversaturation
yes im talking about pics with cigarette packet and monitor, this thread, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2755893&page=3 page 3, post 28, as anyone can clearly see there is absolutely no difference in the first 2 pics (do note the blu in the title = bootloader unlocked) and then in the next 2 pics (please note the lb in the title for locked bootloader) there is clearly a difference.

Edit: my mistake, thought envious data wrote that (hmmmm maybe i do have vision issues after all lol). Deleted the bit that wasnt aimed at feis

m33ts4k0z
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by numskull View Post
yes im talking about pics with cigarette packet and monitor, this thread, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2755893&page=3 page 3, post 28, as anyone can clearly see there is absolutely no difference in the first 2 pics (do note the blu in the title = bootloader unlocked) and then in the next 2 pics (please note the lb in the title for locked bootloader) there is clearly a difference.

Edit: my mistake, thought envious data wrote that (hmmmm maybe i do have vision issues after all lol). Deleted the bit that wasnt aimed at feis
Your x-Reality engine is working as intended. You got no issues.

numskull
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by m33ts4k0z View Post
Your x-Reality engine is working as intended. You got no issues.

Really??? my laptops f****** then, coz there aint no difference

EazyVG
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Your notebook is fine, the effects of X-Reality can be seen on only Sony devices supporting the feature and only on Sony apps, such as Album and Movies. I am sure that I am correct in my presumption.

Either ways I personally do not care, care more audio output quality.
Primary Mobile: Xperia Z2 (6503) Unlocked|Root
Desktop|Notebook: openSUSE

OpenSource is good for you and for the world!

raducanmihai
Old
(Last edited by raducanmihai; 24th May 2014 at 02:49 PM.)
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by EazyVG View Post
Your notebook is fine, the effects of X-Reality can be seen on only Sony devices supporting the feature and only on Sony apps, such as Album and Movies. I am sure that I am correct in my presumption.
You are correct and also wrong. It can be seen only on phone's screen but the pictures in that thread are screen snapshots from Album, so you see a difference (pictures 3-4, closeup of the cigarette pack)

numskull
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by EazyVG View Post

Either ways I personally do not care, care more audio output quality.
lol i know its fine, as i know my x-reality is no longer working. It dont come across well in text but saying it was f****** was pure sarcasm