Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,174 Members 36,626 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Flash back to sprint from kricket

Tip us?

latingonzo86
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 85
Default Flash back to sprint from kricket

Hey folks I have the opportunity to buy a gflex for cheap but it is currently on kricket. It was originally a sprint phone and I am a sprint customer. Is it possible (if/how) to flash the phone back to Sprint? Thanks for any help in advance.
" You gonna learn today." - Kevin Hart

Help me get some more drop box space. Just click here-----> http://db.tt/scUzY6S

Visa Declined
Old
Thanks Meter 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by latingonzo86 View Post
Hey folks I have the opportunity to buy a gflex for cheap but it is currently on kricket. It was originally a sprint phone and I am a sprint customer. Is it possible (if/how) to flash the phone back to Sprint? Thanks for any help in advance.
If it was originally a Sprint phone that someone took to a Cricket store to enable use on their network, just factory reset the device. It will remove the changes Cricket made.

If you do some digging on the web, you can find customer support pages from Cricket telling their customers to never factory reset their devices, because doing so will cause the phone to no longer run on their network.
Asking for Thank You's in your signature is retarded.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Visa Declined For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]