Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Please Help: How to get Sprint S4 to work on Straight Talk

OP mcdobson

24th May 2014, 07:53 AM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
NAE
Since my baseband is NAE do i just use the original file or use the one for NAE mention at the end of the international unlock thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel4653

IF you follow everything. And perform the international unlock plus domestic. And put the Sim card in plus set the APNs to the correct ones then you should be fine.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

25th May 2014, 04:02 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
Pretty Sure Im Bricked Now
I did everything as stated. The phone would boot on but was sluggish and no wifi and was hanging up and force closing.

I wnat to this thread to try to fix the problem due to the persons having the same problem

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2675285

this thread lead me to this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2277480

Everythign was going perfectly fine until i got booted into philz Recovery. In the video it wasnt stated that a new rom had to be placed on the phone until after everything was wiped.

I didnt have anything on the SD hence i didnt know i had to install from the phone. So i picked the option to reboot but now I cant get past "Samsung Galaxy S4" screen on Start up. I tried to re flash the phone through odin but everything i try fails. I dont know what to do now. I cant start up or get into Recovery Mode, only download mode. When i try to get into the recovery mode all i get is a message saying "Firmware upgrade encounter an issue"

If anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel4653

IF you follow everything. And perform the international unlock plus domestic. And put the Sim card in plus set the APNs to the correct ones then you should be fine.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread