Ask a question

No registration required

is it worthi to trip the knox

OP Fulfen

24th May 2014, 10:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56

411 posts
Is it worth to trip the knox, im having phone for one month. is it worth in performance and battery, can i use my pen with cm roms?
25th May 2014, 03:07 AM   |  #2  
Flag Toronto, ON (Hong Kong S.A.R.)
Thanks Meter: 1,745

2,335 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulfen

Is it worth to trip the knox, im having phone for one month. is it worth in performance and battery, can i use my pen with cm roms?

You can't use all features of your S-Pen on CM ROM but there are many great Tw ROMs that are worth tripping KNOX for.... X-Note, Hyperdrive, etc...

Good kernels like Wootever's custom N3 gives great battery life compared to stock.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
25th May 2014, 03:42 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 272

5,715 posts
More
Depends on your region/technician tripping knox only voids software related warranty. I've personally asked this from a service center and they will still accept the phone for warranty depending on what needs to be fixed.
25th May 2014, 04:04 AM   |  #4  
Flag Bloemfontein
Thanks Meter: 378

860 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlZ

Depends on your region/technician tripping knox only voids software related warranty. I've personally asked this from a service center and they will still accept the phone for warranty depending on what needs to be fixed.

+1 my country (south africa)also fixes the phone free of charge when while knox is tripped should something happen...Only water damage, drops, screen cracks etc costs you.

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread