Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,908 Members 54,187 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

playback sound issue with google now?

Tip us?

dragonfly1113
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 52
Default playback sound issue with google now?

Anyone else having playback issues with google now on the watch? i have the callisto 100 and no matter which rom i run, if i go to ask google now a question such as who is the president or a math question it stops saying the answer 2 seconds into starting the answer like example "who is the president of the united states" speaker than says "the president is barak" and just suddenly stops. While on other devices such as my phone the whole things read out no problems. Not a huge issue and its not a speaker playback issue since google music and pandora are working fine with sound output just curious if anyone else is having these issues with google now.

trent999
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Known problem that will require a firmware fix. There was hope that a firmware that would correct this and the Bluetooth stack problems, etc, was coming out soon, but it now looks like this is not happening anytime soon - if ever.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to trent999 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dragonfly1113
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by trent999 View Post
Known problem that will require a firmware fix. There was hope that a firmware that would correct this and the Bluetooth stack problems, etc, was coming out soon, but it now looks like this is not happening anytime soon - if ever.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
ok thanks for the info.

burlyoaf
Old
Thanks Meter 1
is there any other fix we can apply in the meantime?
The Following User Says Thank You to burlyoaf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

trent999
Old
Thanks Meter 52
No.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk