Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,856 Members 46,758 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bluetoth paaring and other problems

Tip us?

jamalau
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default Bluetoth paaring and other problems

Ive got my Trusmart last Friday, but something is wrong, i cannot paaring my Trusmart with my HTC One M8, i will not use another SIM-Card for the watch, the only thing what i will do, is to use my watch like a Gear. Another problem i will wake may watch in the Lookscreen with shaking my arm, but it doesnt work, with the Shake App it is only possible to wake the watch in normal screen, but i would like to see the Time. Many problems, i am currantly not happy with the Watch !

I have a 1/8 EU 2100 devloper edition

lssong99
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamalau View Post
Ive got my Trusmart last Friday, but something is wrong, i cannot paaring my Trusmart with my HTC One M8, i will not use another SIM-Card for the watch, the only thing what i will do, is to use my watch like a Gear. Another problem i will wake may watch in the Lookscreen with shaking my arm, but it doesnt work, with the Shake App it is only possible to wake the watch in normal screen, but i would like to see the Time. Many problems, i am currantly not happy with the Watch !

I have a 1/8 EU 2100 devloper edition
I am with you on this...

Also got a 1/8/2100 but BT cannot tether to my phone for network... It's a known bug in most TS F/W... There is a customize F/W which fixed this, but it's not for 1/8/2100

As for the Shake problem, it seems except some early 512/4/1900 model F/W, the accelerator (to detect the shaking) is turned off if screen is off. There is no work around except modify the source of kernel library, which is not release properly (it will not built properly to be run on TS).

So we are stuck here... From Omate/LLP said Omate plan to release 4.4 F/W after getting 4.4 source code from MTK at Jul, that would be our only and last chance on those two issues.

trent999
Old
Thanks Meter 53
I hope this 4.4 update happens, but I doubt it will. LLPen will probably advise TS1 owners to purchase a TS2 in order to maybe get a firmware upgrade that will be useful, claiming the original TrueSmarts are End of Life already. I hope not, but I don't think with all the different indistinguishable and incompatible hardware revisions of the TrueSmart, that Omate has any real intention of upgrading our firmwares to even 4.3

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk