Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,266 Members 41,846 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New AT&T Note 3 member here

Tip us?

LeonKnight12
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default New AT&T Note 3 member here

Hello All,

I recently purchased Note 3 and it came with 4.3 jb, lucky I thought it should come preinstalled kk by now.

The device I rooted are kingo root program and successful rooted and ss. The rom I use firenote v9 rom.

I read lot of threads talking about kk. Was upgrading to kk worth it for some rom? The s5 rom has some wakelocks. Wasnt too sure if I go ahead and try it out.

Any recommendations?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

posersk8r
Old
Thanks Meter 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonKnight12 View Post
Hello All,

I recently purchased Note 3 and it came with 4.3 jb, lucky I thought it should come preinstalled kk by now.

The device I rooted are kingo root program and successful rooted and ss. The rom I use firenote v9 rom.

I read lot of threads talking about kk. Was upgrading to kk worth it for some rom? The s5 rom has some wakelocks. Wasnt too sure if I go ahead and try it out.

Any recommendations?

The kk roms here are based off of the leak, not the official one just making that clear so try not to update yet to official if you want to keep root and flashing roms. As for recommendations i would suggest you try them all and see which one you like the best. Welcome here dude have fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to posersk8r For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

graydiggy
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2133

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by posersk8r View Post
The kk roms here are based off of the leak, not the official one just making that clear so try not to update yet to official if you want to keep root and flashing roms. As for recommendations i would suggest you try them all and see which one you like the best. Welcome here dude have fun.
Some of them have the official base. They are not complete as far as official goes, but most of everything under the hood is NC2.

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Lost in a paper bag again...
The Following User Says Thank You to graydiggy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

goseup
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonKnight12 View Post
Hello All,

Any recommendations?

if u r using ss 3.71 , way not just open a new rom-slot to try the ron zedomax did a review of this rom..

nfl46
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Same here. I got my device yesterday and it came with 4.3. Rooted it and installed SS. I wanted the new S5 TW, so I upgraded to 4.4.2 root. Everything is working fine so far. My battery life isn't bad on it. I love the new interface of the S5 TW. You should go for it!