Originally Posted by blackice666
I already tried it and the .apk files on /system/apps are replaced after i make the reboot. I guess this is why s-off is needed... I think i have to wait for the new s-off. Or till somebody with a Sprint contract will help me (if it is even possible since im in europe right now)
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
Try the following on you responsibility
- You should know your SPC, you can read it with CDMA Workshop or CDMA DFS Tool.
- Install QSPT (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2263391
- enable diag mode ##3424#
- open QPST configuration, from port tab add your device diagnostics port.
- from start clients tab choose service programming then ok & click on read from phone.
- on system tab
for roam preferences
- on UMTS System
tab choose any
for pref service domain
& any band
(last bottom right) for proffered band
- click write to phone, then your device should work on GSM mode with modified HTCOMADM_SPCS.apk.