No registration required

Looking for a developer for a personal app w/photos

OP VeroK

23rd May 2014, 06:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Hello;
I'm planning an event and I want to do a game to brake the ice where guests look at other people's old photos (when they were kids) and try to guess who's who. The easiest way to do this would be with an app. To keep developing costs down, we'll have a couple of tablets for people to use (the photos will be printed and displayed) so we don't need an app that works with everyone's phone. Just one single model of Android tablet. Much easier to debug.

I haven't found any website that provides a platform for this game, but it looks to me that the code for a simple kids learning game like "Match the animal's photo with the name" could be easily recycled into the app that I'm looking for. Anyone interested? What do you guys think that it would cost to develop something like this?
I realize this may not be the best area for this post. Any suggestions on where to post it would be appreciated!
25th May 2014, 10:30 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeroK

Hello;
I'm planning an event and I want to do a game to brake the ice where guests look at other people's old photos (when they were kids) and try to guess who's who. The easiest way to do this would be with an app. To keep developing costs down, we'll have a couple of tablets for people to use (the photos will be printed and displayed) so we don't need an app that works with everyone's phone. Just one single model of Android tablet. Much easier to debug.

I haven't found any website that provides a platform for this game, but it looks to me that the code for a simple kids learning game like "Match the animal's photo with the name" could be easily recycled into the app that I'm looking for. Anyone interested? What do you guys think that it would cost to develop something like this?
I realize this may not be the best area for this post. Any suggestions on where to post it would be appreciated!

Hi, maybe interested. what is budget and timeline? if you don't feel comfortable, you can pm me?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread