OP inimeg81

5th May 2014, 11:56 AM   |  #11  
Flag Tayabas City
Thanks Meter: 15

107 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by glauberpv

hello beanstalk installed the 05/03 and found two problems, do not know if you already noticed this, but it never hurts to inform lol, they are: the speed of internet by wifi is very slow. I tested with another phone by downloading the same file at the same time. While my lowered to 40.0 kbs the other was at 300 kbs. is taking longer than usual to load even leaving him standing. I'm thinking that might be the problem because the kernel also occurs slimsaber these problems.is this friend I have helped on something. I enjoyed the very rapid and complete rom .. Thanks!!

using this rom. i dont have this issue!
i download files from playstore using beanstalk while i download a file from browser using slimsaber both updated and still gives me a consistent speed. and while i downloading the file, my sister is watching movies. i think try not to download file at the same time. it split ur download speed tho
Last edited by DerPuGNa; 5th May 2014 at 12:02 PM.
5th May 2014, 11:24 PM   |  #12  
Flag Porto Velho
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerPuGNa

using this rom. i dont have this issue!
i download files from playstore using beanstalk while i download a file from browser using slimsaber both updated and still gives me a consistent speed. and while i downloading the file, my sister is watching movies. i think try not to download file at the same time. it split ur download speed tho

reinstalled everything here and now everything is normal, I do not know what I did before to have been slow. personal apology for the wrong feedback
6th May 2014, 03:08 PM   |  #13  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Croyon, PA
Thanks Meter: 121

226 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

hello beanstalk installed the 05/03 and found two problems, do not know if you already noticed this, but it never hurts to inform lol, they are: the speed of internet by wifi is very slow. I tested with another phone by downloading the same file at the same time. While my lowered to 40.0 kbs the other was at 300 kbs. is taking longer than usual to load even leaving him standing. I'm thinking that might be the problem because the kernel also occurs slimsaber these problems.is this friend I have helped on something. I enjoyed the very rapid and complete rom .. Thanks!!

Thanks for the report. There is a new build for may 6th up in the Testing_dev_inimeg81 dir. My download counters got reset Anyway, wifi is the same on every kk rom, no difference. if you want to make it a tint faster, change wifi scan delay to 180, it's set at 300 by default on beanstalk in settings. different servers at different times (such as goo) are just going slower at certain times. Also router config (try putting on QoS control for wifi and make your wifi mac as high demand for qos filtering. it's supposed to make your nic get the priority of traffic, but it actually slows this down on average 9x fold. So, the only way to really make wifi better, is to go back to gb. even then there's not much difference. this kernel is the same but different then slimsaber, it doesnt update because dao closed the source for that. when i repo sync i cant sync part of kernel and device tree. So being that the build even builds, im surprised. I think Slimsaber is quite almost perfect. slim faster arm optimized. just the right things no more no less. Beanstalk is just, one of the fastest roms if not the fastest besides maybe omniroms. more features then any rom i know of. sometimes it can be overwhelming but i love it. when you use art on slim or beanstalk the battery while screen is off is drastically better. while on its same or more. put your phone as hotspot... have your friend connect via wifi... ask him if its slow then lol . seriously though, im sure the wifi was due to other conditions, bandwidth conditions. I'm gonna open a beanstalk thread in dev, only 6 d/l in 3 days.
6th May 2014, 03:09 PM   |  #14  
Flag Croyon, PA

226 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

reinstalled everything here and now everything is normal, I do not know what I did before to have been slow. personal apology for the wrong feedback

dont sweat it bro, trial and error = the game of life
9th May 2014, 03:45 AM   |  #15  
Flag Porto Velho
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
More
installed the 05/06 and so far only joy! Really like this rom, the battery lasting more than 16h, all working fine here. thanks good work!
9th May 2014, 05:21 PM   |  #16  
Flag Croyon, PA

226 posts
Donate to Me
More
Cool 09 should be up soon forgot to upload this. So imma make a new build now. Should but uploaded by 6am est.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by inimeg81; 10th May 2014 at 07:08 AM.
14th May 2014, 08:00 PM   |  #17  
Flag Croyon, PA

226 posts
Donate to Me
More
I opened a beanstalk thread in development section. Release 05 14 is on goo.im and is way faster then previous builds. Request to close this thread

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to inimeg81 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2014, 10:07 AM   |  #18  
Flag Croyon, PA

226 posts
Donate to Me
More
Set nova as main launcher. Set nova settings animations to fast and scrolling to fast. Then in developer options set those 3 animation scaling numerical .75 values... Change them to .5. All 3. Then set noop with smartassv2. Set readahead 2048. Install closed mods. Download greenify. Experimental options check all enable module in xposed and other must haves for me anyway

Beanstalk is just fast in general I'm running slimsaber right now. I think they are the two best ROMs I hope there's a bigger drop ckmin soon. I'm prob taking a break cuz I gotta find a place to move within 5 days. I'll check in cpl times a day. Or try

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Free mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread