Ask a question

No registration required

Just got the M8, have some questions

OP iamloco724

25th May 2014, 04:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

97 posts
I have been using the S5 for 3 weeks before that i had the HTC Droid DNA, i also just got an M8 whichever phone i like i am going to keep the other my girlfriend will take, so im testing back and forth between the S5 and M8

Not that this should matter but i did some benchmarking and i thought the M8 was supposed to be faster spec wise, maybe i misread on benchmarks my M8 is also coming in under the average M8 and im not sure why that is and the S5 is beating everything

I have only been using the M8 for a few hours but it seems like the battery is draining fast compared to the S5 when i heard they were pretty equal for the most part with battery time

Any tips for battery life that might not be so obvious?

I think i want to root but i havnt rooted since like my Motorola Droid 2 lol, so im out of the loop is there an M8 root guide for dummies?
25th May 2014, 11:38 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

29 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamloco724

I have been using the S5 for 3 weeks before that i had the HTC Droid DNA, i also just got an M8 whichever phone i like i am going to keep the other my girlfriend will take, so im testing back and forth between the S5 and M8

Not that this should matter but i did some benchmarking and i thought the M8 was supposed to be faster spec wise, maybe i misread on benchmarks my M8 is also coming in under the average M8 and im not sure why that is and the S5 is beating everything

I have only been using the M8 for a few hours but it seems like the battery is draining fast compared to the S5 when i heard they were pretty equal for the most part with battery time

Any tips for battery life that might not be so obvious?

I think i want to root but i havnt rooted since like my Motorola Droid 2 lol, so im out of the loop is there an M8 root guide for dummies?

Use Hasoon2000's All In One Root Kit.
"[TOOL] HTC One 2014 (M8) All-In-One Toolkit V2.0 [4-19-2014] [PERM ROOT]"
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread